• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.

qs

Established Member
thegame24 said:
was it really neccacary to open another speculation thread when its so blatent we wont sign him.

Hey thread police, if you don't like it don't read it.

Zico

Established Member
thegame24 said:
was it really neccacary to open another speculation thread when its so blatent we wont sign him.

What will you say if we actually do sign the lad this summer? Stranger things have happened. Have fun with the speculation, else you won't enjoy the summer.

thegame24

Established Member
There is absolutly zero chance we sign benzema.

If it did, what will i think?

Id go absolutly mental that we spent 30-40 million on him.

thegame24

Established Member
qs said:
thegame24 said:

the point is its starting another BS of 100 plus pages of bullshit.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
If Ade goes I'd love to see us have a pop, but we probably won't. I'm getting sick of typing "we probably won't". I really should steer clear of the transfer forum.

KY

Established Member
victoria secret lingerie model i think.
If he does come he'll probably be another player who will unsettle arsenal further by demanding moves to real madrid after 2 or 3 good seasons. He did say real is his favourite option. :D

Lancelot

Established Member
Yeah, I think he will be at Real within a couple of seasons from now. And frankly, I'll take any of his move to one of the destinations outside the EPL as an auspicious one, knowing that we can't afford anything related to him. Too classy for United and Chelski to have.

@KY: Good pick there, mate.

Dez

qs said:
thegame24 said:

Its not like that though because with a player of Benzema's quality I want to know if we are being seriously linked so I come in and see if there;s anything new.

qs

Established Member
Well its in the Guardian. While I don't believe its going to happen its not like its a Tribal Football link and considering the amount of ****e goal.com links were getting criticising this one would look a bit silly. The Guardian is probably the most accurate football paper in England.

Zico

Established Member
Qs, I'll say this much. If we do get rid of Adebayor, the only player who will completely soothe me is Benzema, more so than even Villa or Eto'o. Villa is a beast, with the strength of Rooney and the skills of Torres.

A Fabregas, Nasri, Benzema axis would position Arsenal as a dominant team for the next decade. I'm more inclined to have a team with a few dominant players and several average players complementing them, than to have a team with lots of above-average players who cannot take over games and will us to titles.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

qs said:
Well its in the Guardian. While I don't believe its going to happen its not like its a Tribal Football link and considering the amount of s***e goal.com links were getting criticising this one would look a bit silly. The Guardian is probably the most accurate football paper in England.

I'm with you mate . its a valid link. People seem more comfortable with hearing we are selling everybody on tribal - which is just as much bullshit . Why wouldn't we be interested in Benzema ? Makes perfect sense to me .

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
celestis said:
Why wouldn't we be interested in Benzema ?
i have 35-40 million reasons we wont be interested in him...

that said, its probably not that were not INTERESTED, but the reality is we wont be SIGNING him... too expensive.. we all know this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom