• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kerrea Gilbert (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwg

have you ever played football manager?
wait silly me of course you have its what you base your whole footballing opinion on!
tw*t!!!

Ratinho

Established Member
Calling people pricks for having a different opinion to you, then claiming your victimised for having a different opinion? Do they have the word irony in your language?

If you talk rot and try and pass it off as gospel (who could possibly argue with your wonderful knowledge eh?), you'll get people abusing you. It's not a double standard, technically it's a single standard tbh.

regele

Established Member
vanderguy said:
Ratinho said:
Carry on and you'll be making those comments on the BBC board son. People are pricks because they don't agree with your offal?

The very fact that you don't rate Neville as a full back shows up your argument tbh.

It is getting pathetic in this forum.you want to ban me because i dont have the same idea like you,i used the word prick,but many posters replied to my post by foul language.i see double standard same as tegh, if i get ban because of this i will stop coming to this site :wink: soccerpulse is better :lol: some mods are starting to impose they ideology on this board :( ,i rate neville but he is not special like cafu.keep overrating gilbert he will soon be expose.i am sure of that. :)
Could you please stop the Cafu the almighty crap, he was one of the best RB in the world ,I agree, but that doesn't mean every player that plays that position has to be compared with him, nor that in order to be a world class RB you have to play like him. The second thing is that you're hardly in the same league with Tegh when it comes to posting quality and if you get banned, wich I doubt, it's going to be because the arguments you bring to support your statements are more ridiculous then the statements themselves, not others. Oh and the only way Gilbert is going to get "exposed" is if you're gonna take a photo of him in the shower and even that might not be enough.

kwg

they are both unreliable and crap. Id rather have glen johnson as england right back then gary.

vanderguy

Ratinho said:
Calling people pricks for having a different opinion to you, then claiming your victimised for having a different opinion? Do they have the word irony in your language?

If you talk rot and try and pass it off as gospel (who could possibly argue with your wonderful knowledge eh?), you'll get people abusing you. It's not a double standard, technically it's a single standard tbh.

So my arguments warrants abuse :( while yours is perfect.i live it to you conscience :(

Ratinho

Established Member
No you clown, people abused you because in your actual opinions you abused them for no reason.

Peel the onion son, then we won't fall out.

vanderguy

Man you are a daylight liar :( .you lie like a mug. i pray for you :( Ratinho or whatever you call your stupid self.

regele

Established Member
Why don't you settle your issues with Ratinho through PM? In this last page there's hardly been any talk about Gilbert and I'm sure people are more interested in that, rather than your little personal war for justice.

cesc18

gilbert is third choice behind laurena and eboue
so might as well loan him to get first team action
but cardiff city :shock:
oh well atleast they are in the championship
could any of the mods mention cardiff city in the topic
i really thought it was manchester city :lol:

dronan

If Lauren stays I would like to see see Gilbert go out on loan where he can get first team games under his belt than wait on the bench for either Eboue or Lauren getting rested or injured. He will learn more from the experience gained after a long run of games rather than biding his time as a no.3 on the bench. Would have liked to have seen him go to a Premiership club like say Watford or Reading perhaps. Or maybe to a Championship club that will stand a good chance of promotion to the Premier League. But even Cardiff will be better than sitting on the bench I'm sure.

Unless Lauren leaves, then it changes everything ofcos.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
vanderguy said:
Man you are a daylight liar :( .you lie like a mug. i pray for you :( Ratinho or whatever you call your stupid self.

I think you need to look up the dictionary definition of "abuse". Calling people pricks is abusing them, telling you you are talking ****e is not abuse, it's being sensible.

Ratinho

Established Member
RtC :***)

I've PM'd anyway. Can't say I follow what i've done to really cause the prayers for my soul, but it's done in here hopefully. :)

Anyways, Gilbert on loan for a season makes perfect sense, as I actually think he's potentially better than Eboue but physically and experience-wise both Lauren and Eboue are ahead.

One full year playing week in, week out, will help him no end. It's the only real option if he is to stay with us, especially with no ACN this winter.

Gilbert is definitely a solid player and can play as CB, RB as well as having capability to play in midfield....I agree that if lauren stays next season(which I doubt) we should give gilbert some experience elsewhere on loan in the Premiership if possible. He fits into the category of homegrown player and I think it woould be a shame if we sold him cos we need to keep our local talent....I would also like to see more homegrown players at least in the squad so that when they are good enough they can break into the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom