• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keplaz

I used to always think why the f*ck doesn't Edge or Shawn Michaels just use their finisher as soon as the bell goes not like it's hard to spear or kick someone in the face. :lol:
The People's Elbow is what made me start questioning Wrestling. How they used to just lie there whilst he jumped over them and then he barely connected. I was disgusted with myself for ever believing it.

The Stone Cold Stunner was one hell of a finisher and I also liked Rey Mysterio's 619.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The People's Elbow is what made me start questioning Wrestling. How they used to just lie there whilst he jumped over them and then he barely connected. I was disgusted with myself for ever believing it.

The Stone Cold Stunner was one hell of a finisher and I also liked Rey Mysterio's 619.

Always loved Triple H's Pedigree, such a dominate looking finisher.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good to see him back running hopefully that shoulder injury won't affect him in future like debuchy

TheEconomist

Established Member
The People's Elbow is what made me start questioning Wrestling. How they used to just lie there whilst he jumped over them and then he barely connected.
The amount of times the person would just stand up and beat the **** out of him halfway through the people's elbow.. It's like banter years arsenal being in complete control and still throwing away an easy win

Malky

Established Member
I was speaking to a Celtic fan about 3 weeks ago who's assured me he's not injury prone and doesn't now how he's got that tag all of a sudden.
He's not injury prone, the over reaction on here is mad. The amount of games he played for Celtic over the years proved that.
Tierney has just been incredibly unlucky, I mean a dislocated shoulder is just a freak injury, could happen to any of the players.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Somehow this player is the only arsenal player that gets worse during an injury while other become goats.

Look at page 17-30 or w/e. Everybody love the guy. He's had what, 1/2 bad games for us? Now a winger is better than him?

People will realise when he is back and had a good run of games how fickle you are about judging a player that haven't really played for the club.

Go check your dismissal of saka a few months ago if you don't remember.

Also check is first and second game for us. Could've had 5+ assists only in those games.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

To be honest though, he is kinda looking like debauchy out here? or is it just me :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Saka plays one of the worst teams in England last night and he’s Ashley Cole.

Put Saka in at LB in a big game and see what happens.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Saka plays one of the worst teams in England last night and he’s Ashley Cole.

Put Saka in at LB in a big game and see what happens.

What about away at Chelsea, when we are down to ten men, and Saka does brilliantly...if this happened, would you stop moaning?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great to see Tierney already back to full training it help because it's just shoulder injury but hopefully we won't rush him back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom