• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kieran Tierney (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

All those players training away from the main group are players linked with moves. It’s happening at every other PL club. The only player who isn’t with that group is Gabriel who is clearly staying.

Holding has been with the main group until last week, just a coincidence that he’s been linked with Besiktas and French clubs since then I’m sure.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah I'm sure clubs would be queuing up to buy him if he was training with the squad but still 4th choice.
We have the same exact defence as last season with timber out for the season. Now it’s gonna be - Tierney as well. So essentially we go a backwards in terms of depth

Sparrahork

I don’t see the point in treating him like this. He already wants to go, he wanted to go to Newcastle but we wouldn’t agree a deal. It’s not like he needs to be forced out.

I honestly think Arteta is a massive ****.
I really don't either, so doubt much truth in it.

We have Tomi out, zinny on way back, kiwi best as an lcb and who knows what is going on with Gabriel.

This weekend is crying out for Tierney to be used in some regard, or at least being there as cover. I think this story is made up.

I understand KT has expressed his unhappiness, if the right offer comes in he will this go and this is overkill on the very week we need him.

I understand likes of Cedric being out as a not so gentle nudge that him wanting to fight for his place is unrealistic, if we have done this with kt it defies logic to do so.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We have the same exact defence as last season with timber out for the season. Now it’s gonna be - Tierney as well. So essentially we go a backwards in terms of depth

Pretty sure they're going to sign a defender once Tierney and Holding are gone.

LittleMo

All those players training away from the main group are players linked with moves. It’s happening at every other PL club. The only player who isn’t with that group is Gabriel who is clearly staying.

Holding has been with the main group until last week, just a coincidence that he’s been linked with Besiktas and French clubs since then I’m sure.

I’m not sure that’s true. Most of the other PL clubs (that I have noticed anyway) seem to still have players linked with moves, still training with first team players.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Pretty sure they're going to sign a defender once Tierney and Holding are gone.
Ok but as it’s stands it’s the same defence and Tierney kicked out. But good luck signing a quality defender in the last week of the window. It will be an obscure player like kiwior

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Ok but as it’s stands it’s the same defence and Tierney kicked out. But good luck signing a quality defender in the last week of the window. It will be an obscure player like kiwior
This has been said before to you but your memory is fading. We have kiwior on top of last years defence. But yeah, if we don’t buy I’d say we’re short

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I honestly think Arteta is a massive ****.

Happy GIF

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I’m not sure that’s true. Most of the other PL clubs (that I have noticed anyway) seem to still have players linked with moves, still training with first team players.
Chelsea have a group training away from the main squad. Cancelo has been with the City u21 team waiting for his Barca move. Sp**s have a group training together.

Wenger must have been a **** like Teta as well:

Screen-shot-2013-07-23-at-23.41.49.png

Lonewolf

You would have to question things if Holding is still training with them.

If he is to go hopefully he makes the move he wants and one that will allow him to play more.

Shocking way to treat a player who has never done anything wrong and typical Arteta really.

LittleMo

Chelsea have a group training away from the main squad. Cancelo has been with the City u21 team waiting for his Barca move. Sp**s have a group training together.

Wenger must have been a **** like Teta as well:

Screen-shot-2013-07-23-at-23.41.49.png

I get it if you have players who are being assholes like Cancelo, and causing trouble in the squad but there isn't a suggestion of that here.

I just don’t see the point in general, keep them fit and up to the mark in terms of match sharpness and looking generally a ready to play as possible and you are much more likely to sell them.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I get it if you have players who are being assholes like Cancelo, and causing trouble in the squad but there isn't a suggestion of that here.

I just don’t see the point in general, keep them fit and up to the mark in terms of match sharpness and looking generally a ready to play as possible and you are much more likely to sell them.
Arsenal's first team training is very demanding. No reason to take unnecessary risks for the players to get injured and being stuck with them.

Everyone knows which players are surplus to requirements, it's not some top secret.

Arteta also wants the squad to be coherent, with no "bad" influences that might distract.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Arsenal's first team training is very demanding. No reason to take unnecessary risks for the players to get injured and being stuck with them.

Everyone knows which players are surplus to requirements, it's not some top secret.

Arteta also wants the squad to be coherent, with no "bad" influences.

No team has very demanding training now the season has started. It’s light training keeping players sharpe

Lonewolf

Arteta also wants the squad to be coherent, with no "bad" influences that might distract.
Not sure KT could ever be described in that manner, or do you have something to support that?

Should he be sold if we are going to continue to invert.....Yes,

Has anyone ever questioned his attitude or being a bad apple?.......No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom