• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kieran Tierney (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I am not sure about about that, mate.
Word on the street is that Arteta is a proper bеllend
Having watched All or Nothing, he is clearly quite an intense character & defo not everyone's cup of tea. He would probably frustrate the hell outta me !

It's interesting that he seems to be referred to as 'Mikel' by a lot of the players, rather than gaffer, or boss, or whatever else. To me that tells me he wants to still be thought of as a friend. Yet we have also seen his ruthless side.

It's interesting, for sure.

Thrice

It's a good deal for him to get minutes and even play in the Champions League. But for us it doesn't really help.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Good luck, buddy

dc030b5b-1e0e-4c7e-b7e2-e50b467ad448

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Tomiyasu is definitely better on the ball and he covers more positions in the back line. Kiwior is mostly a cb and then lb. Also both are perfectly fine being back ups here which Tierney doesn't want which is perfectly fine from his point of view.
Tierney is better player than both. We are short and I can see us being all desperate in January for another defender tbh

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Lol, with Tierney gone and Timber out for the majority of the season, we really going to rock up to the Champions league with Zinchenko who struggled vs Marcus Edwards in back 2 back ties in the Europa league, was responsible for losing City in the UCL and was getting humiliated by Jacob Murphy of all RW's before Arteta subbed him off. He's defensively naive and in the UCL, small margins are very costly.

Tomiyasu is stiff as a LB and useless in buildup/attacking options. Kiwior loose passing was getting punished by MLS/Nurnberg during pre-season when deployed at LB.

I'm telling you unless we get a LB or someone who can play in that position comfortably, we're not doing anything of note in the Champions league. Especially when Saliba is the only defender who can play CCB in Arteta's new system.

Huge shame, Timber was someone we could rely in big games especially after how defensively sound he was vs City.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
I think it’s the right play. The offers clearly weren’t coming in and we’ve seemingly finally drawn a line in the sand in terms of letting players go under our valuation so a loan was the only other outcome. Hopefully he knocks it out of the parque and then we can get real $$ for him next year.

I don’t agree that we need an incoming btw. I’m all for promoting Walters.

AM constantly hates on Arteta for not promoting youth and then also frothes at the mouth at the first opportunity to block a pathway with a new signing.

I hate all of you.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Lol, with Tierney gone and Timber out for the majority of the season, we really going to rock up to the Champions league with Zinchenko who struggled vs Marcus Edwards in back 2 back ties in the Europa league, was responsible for losing City in the UCL and was getting humiliated by Jacob Murphy of all RW's before Arteta subbed him off. He's defensively naive and in the UCL, small margins are very costly.

Tomiyasu is stiff as a LB and useless in buildup/attacking options. Kiwior loose passing was getting punished by MLS/Nurnberg during pre-season when deployed at LB.

I'm telling you unless we get a LB or someone who can play in that position comfortably, we're not doing anything of note in the Champions league. Especially when Saliba is the only defender who can play CCB in Arteta's new system.

Huge shame, Timber was someone we could rely in big games especially after how defensively sound he was vs City.
But Zinchenko is revert or invert lb, he suits Arteta style. Surely it’s not big deal he can’t defend? The guy was destroyed by Jacob Murphy so much he was subbed after 60 mins at st James park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom