• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
our budget won't be different in January and teams rarely sell too it's BS article the same when they wrote the deal is off.

Yep. When these bellends write exactly the same articles they’ve not been briefed by the club they’re just colluding with each other. Two weeks ago three of them said the Tierney deal was off and we were looking at alternatives. In the same articles they all said we wanted Zaha but couldn’t afford him. Wankers.

field442

Trusted ⭐
It will be if we make sales between our window closing and European window closing. It ties in with the Upamecano/Rugani prices.

In the articles they speak about a loan being most likely for a CB because we don’t have the funds for permanent deals. That’s how you know it’s bollocks. There’d be no need to put off the Tierney deal if we were loaning a CB. Logic is clearly not the strong point of Cross and Mokbel.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yep. When these bellends write exactly the same articles they’ve not been briefed by the club they’re just colluding with each other. Two weeks ago three of them said the Tierney deal was off and we were looking at alternatives. In the same articles they all said we wanted Zaha but couldn’t afford him. Wankers.

Put them to one side, you even said it yourself earlier. Likely scenario is we go big for a CB and leave Tierney until Jan/Next summer.

field442

Trusted ⭐
Put them to one side, you even said it yourself earlier. Likely scenario is we go big for a CB and leave Tierney until Jan/Next summer.

:lol: I said we either sign Upamecano or we do the cheaper option of getting Rugani and Tierney. IF we loaned Rugani we would almost certainly sign Tierney. What’s the logic in delaying the Tierney deal if we loan a CB? There isn’t any. The only logic is if we spend a big sum on a CB and considering they say we’ll most likely loan one they’re talking bollocks.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
:lol: I said we either sign Upamecano or we do the cheaper option of getting Rugani and Tierney. IF we loaned Rugani we would almost certainly sign Tierney. What’s the logic in delaying the Tierney deal if we loan a CB? There isn’t any. The only logic is if we spend a big sum on a CB and considering they say we’ll most likely loan one they’re talking bollocks.

I mean I didn't say anything about a loan so think you're seeing things.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Bro Rugani?

A 25 year old cb who stagnated on the bench for the past couple of seasons?

If you can get Upamecano you get him now...right now!

I meant rather than getting just Upamecano.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wouldn’t believe any of these journalists. None of them have got anything right about Arsenal this summer.

Cross and co had us on our knees for Fraser when we were signing Pepe for £72m.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Agree on the Upamecano >>>> Rugani part, but we probably conceeded more goals due to being wide open on the left flank than anything else.

I said this before, the CBs can do all they want, they'll look ****, if the flanks aren't covered. No CB pair on earth can defend wingers running at full speed across the flanks, getting in the box, possibly playing sharp crosses on a constant basis.

LB is the biggest weakspot. I don't know if Tierney is actually helping us asap and whether his injury might not be an endless desaster..

Thus I might go with Upamecano still. Anyhow, we should under no circumstance waste 40-50m on Rugani, if Juventus wants a permanent deal

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
Think we can get him in this summer and sell Nacho back to Sociedad this summer.

Remember Nacho posting on social media about ‘being ready whatever happens’. He is just a loyal bunny so hasn’t kicked up a stink about it.

thierrytheking14

I got you the first time.

Just Upamecano >>>Tierney + Rugani.

I can live with Kola for another season.
Kolasinac at LWB was reasonable, at LB he was a disaster.

All signs point towards us keeping a 4 at the back (thank god) so a left back is key.

I'd take signing a left back and loaning a decent centre back for a season until Saliba comes back next year than splurging all our money on Upamecano and having our left hand side wide open again.

Aevi

Hale End FC
His injuries worry me, they could well cause more constant restructuring of the backline. Having a consistent partnership is a huge of great defenses.

Gervais

Established Member
I'm not entirely convinced he's actually injured, I reckon its a conspiracy to try and put us off signing.

Its all irrelevant anyway because this is a done deal and has been for ages #Tierney3

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom