• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Konstantinos Mavropanos: Our New BFG

Status
Not open for further replies.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Strong and with great attitude. A young centre-back who is scared when he first emerges might or might not improve but one starts off confident prepared to mix it with the big boys - he was unfazed by Fellaini et al - stands a great chance of making it.

God knows we need him to if rumours of Kroenke cost cutting are true. We're going to have to hope that Mav, Smith-Rowe-Nelson, AMN, Saka and a few others become our version of the class of 92 even if they only reach half of the level that those guys did.

Beast Incarnate

He's our only hope.

Sad, but true.

I really can't see us spending on a CB any time soon. Especially with what they seem to cost in the current market. Our best hope is that those 2-3 games where he looked good last season were more than a flash in the pan and were glimpses of raw talent waiting to be nurtured.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Really liked the look of him last season. Should be good to go in a defensive 3? Hope he gets a chance this season.

Impact

Established Member
Been a long time since we have had such an imposing athlete at CB, hope he fulfills his massive potential.

HBL

Established Member
That’s a great strike and all but can he clear the ball out of danger??!
I don't know, I was just referencing that he was back in training after 5 months out. That just so happened to be in the tweet as well.

ptrcopp

Sad, but true.

I really can't see us spending on a CB any time soon. Especially with what they seem to cost in the current market. Our best hope is that those 2-3 games where he looked good last season were more than a flash in the pan and were glimpses of raw talent waiting to be nurtured.

To be fair to him and the two I am about to mention... Chambers and Holding have both shown glimpses.

And again, tbf to them all, I don’t think that’s a bad threesome to have as next in line.

Particularly with our current pile of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom