• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Krystian Bielik (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner-Union

add some size and can rotate with lucas unless a good offer comes in. i guess him and chambers are prob vying for the same spot so we should shift one of them

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
add some size and can rotate with lucas unless a good offer comes in. i guess him and chambers are prob vying for the same spot so we should shift one of them
Selling the better player doesn't make sense. If our manager want's to keep him, Bielik will stay. If not, I would rather see our manager leaving than some of these youngsters. The picture of Mustafi back in training was too much for me today, it would only get worse if we lose another talented player and keep the deadwood at the club.
The manager who rates Mustafi and Elneny over Bielik should be fired in the morning

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I really hate selling talented tall u23 players & talented skinny u23 players that have not fully grown into their bodies yet. Especially if they play down the center of the team.

We ****ed up with Jeff & got lucky the Nigerian golden ball winning kid was not allowed back into Portugal.

If you have shown the talent & still to develop physically wait a year or two!

Iceman10

Established Member
The only thing forcing us to sell would be unrealistic expectations of the player. I don't think he's capable at CB yet but he can do a job for us in CM. If getting games in the Europa League, domestic cups, and maybe a few of the easier home games in the PL is not enough for him, then that would be more his problem, squandering a good opportunity at a top club such as Arsenal. It's partly also up to the manager and club staff to manage an ambitious player, and try to harness that in the best way possible.

Santi Claus

Selling him makes a lot of sense as we need cash now and there's no clear route to the starting lineup (assuming we recruit correctly this summer and Saliba potentially joining next summer). He has already said he isn't willing to go on loan again so selling him would allow him to develop properly whilst we can put a chunky sell on fee % and a first option on him.

ASIF

How many years left on his contract.He looks a special player and we shouldn't be forced to sell if we dont want to.Wenger was too nice to his players anyone could leave if they wanted 1st team football.We sold Jeff adelaide for peanuts n he is selling for what 25 million.Lost Gnabry on a ****ing free transfer was it..Now he is a 50 million player.Need to be ruthless and change this culture at Arsenal of being to nice.

neimad

Keep this lad. We will definitely regret it otherwise.

What more has he to do to get a chance? He's had 2 good loans and a great U23 tournament with his country.

Could see us selling him for peanuts and him being sold for a big fee 2/3 years later.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Keep this lad. We will definitely regret it otherwise.

What more has he to do to get a chance? He's had 2 good loans and a great U23 tournament with his country.

Could see us selling him for peanuts and him being sold for a big fee 2/3 years later.
Usual.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Get this guy tied down then loan him to the Champiosnhip. He was a class above in League1 so hes fully equipped for the Championship now.

If we want money for the transfer budget Bielik isnt changing that much anyway. Sell people like Elneny, Mustafi and Chambers first they can get us like 40-50m

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I really don't want us to sell him and feel he could be a useful squad member right away this season or after another loan. He can be what Javi Martinez does for Bayern as a holding midfielder and CB. He is technically sound, intelligent, good basis for becoming a good passer within short or long distances and has a good attitude to go with a great frame. I have the hope that if Emery sees him in pre-season he'll like him. He is his sort of CB/DM hybrid that he has often used previously.

Iceman10

Established Member
Get this guy tied down then loan him to the Champiosnhip. He was a class above in League1 so hes fully equipped for the Championship now.

He says he wants out if the club wants to loan him out again. Definitely would not go with a loan to the Championship now.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Two reasons why I answered the poll as to why I would be happy with Saliba, Tierney and Zaha ?

1. It's all a matter of perspective - if you'd look at it the same way for another top club, I wouldn't, but now, for us, and already deep into the window, I fully expect us to drop our primary targets and get bullshit again. I'd rather get topnotch targets at go by youth the rest.

2. No CB or CM signing for this season would give Bielik 1 season to show what he's got. Could become one of the best in the league either at CB or at CM. He provides a bit of the flexibilty that was/is so valuable to Bayern with Martinez.
Thus he could fill in to both of those problem positions for us whenever needed.

Judasviking

We have so much old deadwood in the squad, what do we do? Selling one promising player that could help us in the coming season.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I will be gutted if we sell Bielik. I want our promising youngsters given squad roles in place of the likes of Elneny going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom