Krystian Bielik (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by yousif_arsenal, Jul 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Interesting to see how much we would ask if we looking to sell try get at least 10M

2. Hunta

Hunta NOT In A Caravan Trusted

£20m minimum after the u21 euros.

That’s what we’d get quoted if we wanted him.

3. Kingslayer

Kingslayer Forza Milan

Sell Bielik. Send Saliba on loan. Everything's coming up Mustafi.

4. Iceman10

Iceman10 Well-Known Member

If we can't find opportunity for Bielik with Europa League, domestic cups, and gradually trying him at PL level we've got some problems. That should be enough to keep him happy in being given a chance next season, at a club like Arsenal. If he wants more he is perhaps being unrealistic anyway and does need to move on. My hunch is he is just pushing to be given a decent chance (at Arsenal).

5. benjamin86

benjamin86 Well-Known Member

Expecting him to be the next in our line of "woops" youth players. Gnabry, Bennacer, Reine-Adelaide all starting to look like quality players.

ASIF likes this.
  6. L3T5 PL4Y

L3T5 PL4Y Flair Accuser

I'd like us to give Bielik a chance.

7. yousif_arsenal

Bileik want first football he won't be getting it here but I hope we don't make mistake like Gnabry and get minimal few we should be looking to make 10-15m

8. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Top 8 here we are.

9. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

Give Bielik a chance? A chance to do what exactly? He’s not good enough for us in midfield or defence and someone else wants to buy him. Pointless keeping him (being better than a Elneny is not a reason to keep him). The academy should be used to provide players for the first team and generate funds through selling youngsters. If they’re not good enough you sell them.

bingobob, Beksl, lamby22 and 2 others like this.
  10. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

If we sell Bielik I’ll be fuming, I can tell right now it’ll come back and bite us. The lad’s top quality.

11. yousif_arsenal

If he can stay as squad player he welcome to stay but I read he want first team football he won't get first team football here

12. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

Extension and loan, I think he’s one year away from being PL ready.

13. Gunner-Union

Gunner-Union Well-Known Member

depends really though we only have one dm and thats lucas and if he gets hurt or plays poorly bielik should be next in line

14. Iceman10

Just out of interest, on what basis do you say he is not good enough? I don't see that much risk giving him a chance in EL and see how it goes from there. Not talking about top level PL games to start off with.

15. Gunner-Union

Gunner-Union Well-Known Member

it wont be but if we get those 3 not sure how much money wed have left unless we can loan a good cm and cb

16. yousif_arsenal

Now elneny is out from AFCON with a display that teams won't even consider buy him but I hope we really sell him. I don't know what wenger saw in him to decide he good player.

BenTal likes this.
  17. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

Whenever I’ve seen him I’ve thought he takes too many risks on the ball when he’s playing at CB. He’s a mistake waiting to happen, which might be why he’s been getting playing time in midfield.

It’s all very well saying give them a chance with all these young players but if they’re not ready for the first team at 21 years of age sell them, especially if there’s interested teams. Put in buybacks or sell-on % if you have to but don’t have them sitting around hardly kicking a ball for most of the season. The most football Bielik would see if we kept him would be Europa league group games and League cup games (at best). Then you're stuck with a player whose value has diminished or worse still someone running down their contract.

That’s the way I see it anyway. Chelsea get rid of them at the right time and invest in the first team squad. We should do the same.

18. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

This is some bullshit. Bielik provides a good rotational option with Torreira, especially for the crappy Europa, FA, and League cup games.

19. Hunta

Hunta NOT In A Caravan Trusted

I’m hoping we waited until players returned for pre-season to tell those not wanted to find new clubs.

Would be pretty stupid but I wouldn’t put it past this club, and it’s the last bit of hope we have for a clearout.

20. Iceman10

OK, have seen how he can be prone that way also, but I think he would be fine playing further up the pitch in CM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.