• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Krystian Bielik (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I think it is fairly easy to sell him; however, it should be difficult to get a good money out of him. 10m is so optimistic in my opinion ...

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Why? I just read Chelsea is apparently getting €10m for Redan (who? Exactly) who has done **** all.

Still think it would be a mistake though.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
This is the best time to sell for us, his stock is very high right now.. Liverpool would easily get 20-25m+ for him, we should at least be able to get 15m..

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Would love to see him get chance here but if he wants out there's not much you can do about it other than guarantee him being starter here which we obviously not prepared to do.

As long as we get a decent fee or a sell on clause then that's main thing.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Poverty. One of the best in the cup and all the crafts to succeed on the big stage.

Some others now really done more than him are quoted 60m. He'll easily move for 40 some day in his future

Should've forced out Mustafi to replace him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I read Leeds wanted him but don't know if they'll buy or just loan

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Very harsh on a player who is talented and has done all he can really to get a look-in. Perhaps lack of agility done him in - saw him get turned quite a few times even in some of his eye-catching performances. Had a great U21 tournament aswell, despite Poland going out after 3 games.

2 years left on his deal - we could get decent money for him. £10m at least IMO. We do need to sell players IMO. He's one of the last people I'd sell, but he's an asset so it's a shout.

Iceman10

Established Member
I did see some overlap between Chambers and Bielik, Chambers being older, but not older enough to not be a potential blocker on chances for Bielik. If Bielik is let go of here, at least I would like to see the reason being Chambers, esp. for CDM. Otherwise all I can think of is maybe it was considered Bielik was pushing too much and perhaps went too far for manager and club.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I wouldn't have sold him, but I've seen better looking players amount to nothing so many times that it's really hard to give much of a toss. Some deranged halfwits will still use this to as a stick to beat Emery with, though :lol:

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Would trust the technical staff on this one. They've undoubtedly watched him a lot during the season and in training, contrary to anyone on here.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Get him gone. Charlton would easily pay 5m, a bigger club in the championship double. A nice sum in the kitty for a player that has barely played a first team game for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom