• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Krystian Bielik (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Yeah right decision.. Sell if he doesn't extend.. This is probably the best time for us to cash in.

I'd like to see him play a part in preseason first though, if he can show he's better than our other options he could force his way into Emery's plans.

Sell him. Not going to be better than Holding or Ghedouzi, isn't better than Holding or Ghendouzi. Why are people advocating for another Joel Campbell situation? Sell him whilst his stock his high.

Get 10m and put that towards somebody ready to contribute now.
10 m gets you an El-Nenny in today's market. Doesn't it?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
10 m gets you an El-Nenny in today's market. Doesn't it?

10 extra million to throw at Palace for Zaha or pay a loan fee for an Umtiti or Malcolm. Bielik doesn't play for us and won't contribute next year. We should be selling 2 or 3 Bieliks per year.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
10 extra million to throw at Palace for Zaha or pay a loan fee for an Umtiti or Malcolm. Bielik doesn't play for us and won't contribute next year. We should be selling 2 or 3 Bieliks per year.

We should rather play 2-3 Bieliks per year and let them become big. Bielik could easily surprise and become one of the best youngsters in the league. He's done everything to suggest so.

Problem is rather that Emery is ruling him out in the first place.

truth_hurts

We should rather play 2-3 Bieliks per year and let them become big. Bielik could easily surprise and become one of the best youngsters in the league. He's done everything to suggest so.

Problem is rather that Emery is ruling him out in the first place.

Wengers lack of ruthlessness with youngsters cost us for years. He played them even if not good enough. With what Emery did at Valencia, I trust him to spot talent. He's given Guendouzi a lot of starts, gave Willock a shot and seems to fancy Nelson and Nketiah a bit. If he doesn't rate Bielik enough to start him then fair enough.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If Emery felt Guendouzi was ready at 19 and Bielik isn't ready at 21 will he ever be ready in Emery's eyes?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Probably not.

Sell for 10M+ and a buy back clause. Add that money straight to the second Zaha bid we were planning to make.

55M + Chambers will start to look very interesting to palace.
I doubt we will jump that high straight away. Surely Palace would accept that anyway? That values Zaha at £75m which is just a **** tonne of money.

I wouldn't be angry if we tried them with a 45m + Chambers bid.

truth_hurts

Probably not.

Sell for 10M+ and a buy back clause. Add that money straight to the second Zaha bid we were planning to make.

55M + Chambers will start to look very interesting to palace.

Exactly! If Selling Bielik helps us to up the Zaha bid - it's a no brainer. Bielek wouldn't make any real impact next year whilst Zaha would transform us. Bielik may very well become a god Premier League player, that is possible, but t's hard to see him becoming Poland's first ever world class DM or CB (that's not a dig at Poland). We need to get real - SELL!

We've lost prospects such as Lansbury, who looked a real talent in his teens, and it hasn't harmed us. Gnabry and Vela are probably our only mistakes in the last 10 years.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Exactly! If Selling Bielik helps us to up the Zaha bid - it's a no brainer. Bielek wouldn't make any real impact next year whilst Zaha would transform us. Bielik may very well become a god Premier League player, that is possible, but t's hard to see him becoming Poland's first ever world class DM or CB (that's not a dig at Poland). We need to get real - SELL!

We've lost prospects such as Lansbury, who looked a real talent in his teens, and it hasn't harmed us. Gnabry and Vela are probably our only mistakes in the last 10 years.

Letting Bennacer & Jeff go look to be mistakes too.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I thought it was just 10% of next sale? Compared Bennacer is 30% of next sale or first option to buy back.
Thought I read somewhere we inserted a buy back clause which is further supported by my love for Football Manager, which we do on the game. A google search tells me otherwise though... not sure.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we have only 20% sell on clause for Jeff no buyback clause. Similar to Bennacer

Let's play Aubamawang

It's a shame Bielik has been busy with u21s as it seems to have ruled him out of the US tour. I know the lad needs a holiday, but it would have been a fantastic opportunity to impress the coaching staff whilst fully fit. I'd be surprised if he gets an opportunity this season now, so he might be gone by the Emirates Cup. Shame, kid has quality.

benjamin86

Established Member
It's a shame Bielik has been busy with u21s as it seems to have ruled him out of the US tour. I know the lad needs a holiday, but it would have been a fantastic opportunity to impress the coaching staff whilst fully fit. I'd be surprised if he gets an opportunity this season now, so he might be gone by the Emirates Cup. Shame, kid has quality.
Would have been nice to see if he had jumped ahead of any of our other squad players like big Mav or possibly Elneny/Chambers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom