• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
I'd keep him after he retires. 75 year old Kos>>>>Per Mer and Gabs
Puma will furnish him with a nice, gold-handled cane and he's off...and the #wengerout hashtag will enter its golden anniversary year as the 110 year old boss still patiently searches for that top-class striker who's both available and kinda cheap. Perfect.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Puma will furnish him with a nice, gold-handled cane and he's off...and the #wengerout hashtag will enter its golden anniversary year as the 110 year old boss still patiently searches for that top-class striker who's both available and kinda cheap. Perfect.
I'm sure the grandson of Giroud will sign for us

Mudi

As long as we have a replacement lined up then I wouldn't be against this. Get what we can from a player who gave us his best years and reinvest in a CB for the here and now.
No just no!

Get Mustafi out and get a quality starter CB (someone like Van Dijk, around 25-27 years old but experienced and a leader). It is ridiculous if we sell Koscielny and then buy a back-up CB because we don't have one decent. Koscielny can play another 2 years as a back-up, is a leader and respected within the team. Same with Monreal. Don't want those 2 leaving Arsenal.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

No just no!

Get Mustafi out and get a quality starter CB (someone like Van Dijk, around 25-27 years old but experienced and a leader). It is ridiculous if we sell Koscielny and then buy a back-up CB because we don't have one decent. Koscielny can play another 2 years as a back-up, is a leader and respected within the team. Same with Monreal. Don't want those 2 leaving Arsenal.
I didn't say buy a back up I said buy someone for the here and now. Koscielny is old, toward the end of his contract and is on the way down. We can't just let him go for nothing at the end of his contract. We can't be charity fc off the field anymore and Sven and Raul has said as much. Once a player is entering those final years of their contract they either sign or get sold.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, Kos didn't look great in his first two matches, but Sokratis also looked awful during preseason.

Sometimes it takes top players a couple of matches to get properly acclimated. Kos will be fine.

Judasviking

Yeah, Kos didn't look great in his first two matches, but Sokratis also looked awful during preseason.

Sometimes it takes top players a couple of matches to get properly acclimated. Kos will be fine.

I agree with that, but in Kos's case i feel he is done.

Not just because of the last two matches but also his performances before he got injured, it's not just the same as it was.

Hope im wrong!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
There was a moment when he returned, he cleared the ball by kicking it vertically into the air and straight back down into the danger zone. We haven't missed that! Let him go in the summer, he's done here, has been for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom