• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Leandro Trossard

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Trossard attitude stinks lately that could stop us arteta dont wants to ruin what he building.

Really the options on wings for right player's we demand is limited so not sure what we gonna do
Trossard's agent said they planned for him to go to a lower team and then step-up.

I think it's possible that Arsenal has been tapping him up even before the WC. They tried to get him even from Belgium.

This would make it possible for Arteta to dismiss his bad attitude, if the bad attitude comes from him wanting to join Arsenal this window.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
There could be better alternatives than him, but I doubt people downplaying Trossard's abilities and saying he's not fit for us have really watched him play, especially this season. The guy excels in tight spaces, has good close control and movement, and contributes to the press. That fits our style. He's been tearing Liverpool apart for years now.
Yep, he been very effective for Brighton. The WC seemed to knock him tho.

Arsenal4life14

I'm not against signing someone like Trossard aslong as long as we could acquire him for less than 30m.

Yes he is 28 but we already have 2 very good young wingers, Add Marquinhos who ok isn't favored at the moment but he is very young too. If we could get him for a decent price it could be a shrewd bit of business he has PL experience, Plays in a Brighton team that play similar football to us. It could work out nicely.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don’t want Trossard as I feel like we could do better in summer. Especially as it looks like we’re willing to shop in the 70M+ market.

But we’ll have to take him ffs. Can’t let this season be derailed by potentially relying on Marquinhos/Nelson.

Who knows, Trossard could even be better than Martinelli in a best case scenario.

say yes

forum master baiter
Hope everyone is prepared for 20+ daily variations of ‘Arsenal have been offered’, ‘Arsenal are interested in’, ‘Arsenal are monitoring’ stories from know-nothing journalists.

We had the most active online fanbase out there even when we were all on antidepressants, and are now riding a high and thirsting for signings following Mudryk’s collapse. Going to be a feeding frenzy for editors who want clicks.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I don’t want Trossard as I feel like we could do better in summer. Especially as it looks like we’re willing to shop in the 70M+ market.

But we’ll have to take him ffs. Can’t let this season be derailed by potentially relying on Marquinhos/Nelson.

Who knows, Trossard could even be better than Martinelli in a best case scenario.

Theres room for Nelli, Saka, Leao and Trossard next years as forward options.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

For some reason I’m not feeling 95% of the suggestions in here. I wouldn’t have had a problem with Trossard, Williams, Olise etc a few years ago but our aspirations have changed, we’re trying to win the title and will be competing in the CL next season.

If those type of signings mean we’ll miss out on a top tier player in the summer in their positions then I can’t back it.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

For some reason I’m not feeling 95% of the suggestions in here. I wouldn’t have had a problem with Trossard, Williams, Olise etc a few years ago but our aspirations have changed, we’re trying to win the title and will be competing in the CL next season.

If those type of signings mean we’ll miss out on a top tier player in the summer in their positions then I can’t back it.
Literally need a body though. Imagine missing out on the title because you wanted to wait for a better player in summer.

It’s kind of a damned if you, damned if you don’t. This is why I think we should have done the Felix deal and written it off as a title challenge tax. It’s still cheaper than a permanent transfer for someone who might not be good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom