• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Perez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Time to pop him in the fantasy team as he will be cheap now.

Edit. He isn't even available to pick :lol:

Still a few days to reconsider, but I've pulled the trigger on Schurrle (£6.0) and Richarlison (£6.5). I figure Schurrle will be a key player for Fulham and Richardson was great under Silva at Watford. Should pile up some points for Everton now.

Will be interesting to see what kind of price they put on Lucas once his move to West Ham is official. Could be a good option if he's getting regular minutes.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
acceptable
GIF-bug-eyes-Daffy-Duck-do-want-dollar-signs-greed-greedy-money-GIF.gif

ThlRama

Player:Saka
10 million pounds is about right, we seem desperate to sell, he is old enough to not allow for good resale value and isn't currently off the back of a season as good as the one before we bought him. But he isn't trash.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
10 million pounds is about right, we seem desperate to sell, he is old enough to not allow for good resale value and isn't currently off the back of a season as good as the one before we bought him. But he isn't trash.
in right system he can get you at least 15 goals a season he decent player would be interesting to see how he'll do at westham specially if he start there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes but Ramsey could be sold aswell. Could easily get Nzonzi and a cb and spent best part of fvck all ;)
Ramsey won't be moving there zero links about him going to other club.i think we'll sell Campbell Jenkinson with Ospina Welbeck Lucas if we are lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom