• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: Garra Charrua

Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Is there such a thing as a defensive assist because its the second time Laca has scored off a Torreira block.

Wryer

Great work rate and awareness of defensive gaps.
But was uncharacteristicically untidy in his passing. He was a little overwhelmed by Watford's press but composed himself quickly and adjusted his game

OSBK

Established Member
This guy is so quick of the mark. If your touch is a bit too long, he’ll be there before you. Great tackling and surprisingly strong in aerial duels. Will be a beast when fully adapted to the league

Spot on.

Can see he is still adapting but what a player. He freed up xhaka yesterday and we saw the better side of him.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Had a bad-ish game.

Xhaka or Guendouzi would get destroyed for that performance. Our worst player in the second half, probably the main reason many now think that the result is "fake" and that Watford deserved something out of the game, he gave them so many free gos at our defence.

At the very least we can now understand why he wasn't a starter over Matteo in the first games, his fitness levels were probably even worse back then as he had just come back from post-WC vacation. Will take to settle though and he certainly had positive aspects in his game too.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I can't believe some commentators thought he dived when Deeney tackled him on the touch line. He has very quick feet. The only thing that's been sub oar is his passing as a starter. It was much better in his sub appearances. I'm pleased with him and he can get better.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I can't believe some commentators thought he dived when Deeney tackled him on the touch line. He has very quick feet. The only thing that's been sub oar is his passing as a starter. It was much better in his sub appearances. I'm pleased with him and he can get better.
I found it hard to stop myself from swearing at the commentators loudly when they were doling out the bs. It was pretty clear that there was a kick. Not sure what made them think it was a dive. Did someone **** on their eyes?

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I found it hard to stop myself from swearing at the commentators loudly when they were doling out the bs. It was pretty clear that there was a click. Not sure what made them think it was a dive. Did someone **** on their eyes?
Even slow mo replays didn't stop them :lol:. Such a shameless agenda driven bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom