• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I thought we had received offers from other clubs anyways? Why didn’t we just take the best one of those. Reckon Atletico pull their offer for Torreira on deadline day.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Thee buying club has to pay money upfront with a loan, no? I'd hope we get more upfront £££ with a loan with option to buy. I also read reports that the loan option could turn into an obligation if certain requirements are met. Either way, I hope he goes lol

Yeah, a big upfront fee is the only reason to accept an option to buy that is low.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
And like every other source, this guy also says Atleti needs to offload Herrera first. I've got such a bad feeling about all of this

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
2m loan fee? that's nothing. Idk how some reports are saying the Torreira loan is going to help us get Aouar. Maybe getting Torreira's wages off the bill will help
it's making space for Aouar we also selling Kola we getting 10M and freeing his 130K a week that alot of money too. nobody know how much we got really

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To be fair Torreira desperately wanted to join A.Madrid. We got no choice we need to make space for new signings.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Given the circumstances I'm cool with this deal.

I don't really know what people are complaining about. He only wanted to go to Atletico. They weren't willing to buy him or put in an obligation to buy.
There's nothing else we could have done unless you want him here filling up a squad place next season and hindering our chances of signing anyone else this window.

say yes

forum master baiter
good deal if we are not obliged to sell for 18mil. Is that a case?
No, that’s not the case.

If he has a great season for Atletico and they want to sign him, they can sign him for 18m and be done with that. Even if other clubs are now offering us 30m.

If he has a bad season they could reject the option. Or they could offer a price less than 18m and see what we do. An option is basically just a maximum price if they want him next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom