• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIoodBrother

I think he's a good player, was undervalued at some point, but it was his attitude that cost him and us.
He wasted a year by going to a top team in Atletico, sitting on the bench, he then did the right thing in joining a lesser team in Fiorentina but didn't budge on wages in the end, showed poor attitude, finally setteling on a quite poor league but a great city and an ok fee for us.

Looking at the Leno deal and Bellerin situation, this at least has generated a reflection of his remaining value.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
The level of disrespect to his contract and club was so poor, when you agree on a contract where you’re payed great money you suck up inconveniences. Really entitled behavior honestly.

Spot on, he wanted to leach on a nice contract but not play for the club paying it.

Years elsewhere of no benefit to the club, just himself.

Hence why hes 26 and landed himself in Turkey, he had potential to be a top player but is now in one of the retirement leagues.

I wouldnt be surprised if this little **** just gets on with it now and bags Galatasaray a good transfer fee for him then to down tools again for the buying club.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
makes you wonder what all that **** was 3 months into his Arsenal deal about needing to live in Italy or a country like home :eyess:
Boy was probably kidnapped. Tricked by Sven in an ice cream van.

State of this.
3afb39fd-416e-4229-8003-e8046f287c69.jpeg

Mraven

The level of disrespect to his contract and club was so poor, when you agree on a contract where you’re payed great money you suck up inconveniences. Really entitled behavior honestly.
It’s disgusting. The guy is a spineless, crying wimp with no ambition. Can’t believe someone is actually going to pay money for him

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

No beef from me, I don't know where he is mentally as it doesn't seem quite right.

All the best to him and hope he sorts his club situation out.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I remember we've called him terrier.

Unfortunately, this one ended up the type that bites the hand that feeds him.
I do rate him as a player and if he had a different personality the last 2 years would have been a bit different, because we could have much better compensated for Partey.

Makes this all the more frustrating. But alas, just one of those things.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
His agent says they'll be in Istanbul today night. I don't expect he change his mind unless late bid from other clubs came in.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

@Macho -

"Club Player Welfare Liaison Representative"

C'mon mate, want to see your dark side, no need to defend this little scamp. This is a day to rejoice!

I never rated the guy but it wasn't all bad was it? Killed it in his first few months and provided me with one or two great memories for sure.

A sad end really, you just want these things to work. The moves that fail mainly due to circumstances other than the player's ability are annoying.

Shades of Reyes (RIP) with this one probably why I'm not fuming. I've seen it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom