• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Torreira doesn't deserve hate but making things difficult for himself when he goes to media speak too much and begging for clubs.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I never rated the guy but it wasn't all bad was it? Killed it in his first few months and provided me with one or two great memories for sure.

Other than our most recent FA Cup win, I was also absolutely convinced we were back when he scored against Sp**s. A sad end really, you just want these things to work. The moves that fail mainly due to circumstances other than the player's ability are annoying.

Shades of Reyes (RIP) with this one probably why I'm not fuming. I've seen it before.
Yeah I think we sometimes struggle to separate the past from the present as fans. Özil & Auba are two other recent examples. Torreira's first season, especially the first 20 games or so, he was really good . If he could have sustained that he would be the ideal backup to Partey now - almost makes you weep.

But since then he's just been so unprofessional, health issues or not, shouldn't be acting like that. People lay into Xhaka for losing his cool with some idiots in the crowd (or on the pitch) or Leno for not quite being good enough but those guys have been almost model pro's for Arsenal. Much more time for that sort of player personally.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Torreira when he looks out the plane window and sees it flying past Italy

giphy.gif

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Torreira doesn't deserve hate but making things difficult for himself when he goes to media speak too much and begging for clubs.

I dont think anyone hates the guy unless you're a psycho but like I said he can **** off.

He took the club for a complete ride, he was extremely unprofessional, tanked his value and begged for moves to certain clubs which alienates the rest of the market/potential suitors.

All whilst picking up his high wages he'll never get again, man was more like a con artist than a footballer during his time here.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I dont think anyone hates the guy unless you're a psycho but like I said he can **** off.

He took the club for a complete ride, he was extremely unprofessional, tanked his value and begged for moves to certain clubs which alienates the rest of the market/potential suitors.

All whilst picking up his high wages he'll never get again, man was more like a con artist than a footballer during his time here.
He didn't act professional this window.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
If you’re fragile mentally, i wouldn’t say Gala is a good move. Maybe his nerves kicked in

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Valencia need to put 8m bid and we should give them deadline to do that. Enough is enough this is taking longer and we risking losing Tielemans because we taking long selling Torreira and AMN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom