• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Malcom

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wenger couldn't stop smiling when asked about him today.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Wenger couldn't stop smiling when asked about him today.

He was probably thinking "Those gullible clowns on AM, I've got them again!"

giphy.gif

BobP

Memri Fan
Tim Vickery is saying we're front runners in the race to sign this bloke.

Guy is an expert on Brazilian football.

Reactions: BBF

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I did the same on my phone if i use chrome i cant see the tweets but if i use google search i can see them.

Gooner006

Curious to as you feel this way, please elaborate.
Both Malcom and Lemar are more creative, better dribblers and more involved in build-up play than Mahrez. They're also stronger, more powerful athletes. I also think they have more aggressive mentalities than Mahrez, who can come off as passive on occasion. Don't get me wrong, Mahrez is a classy player, but he's behind Malcom and Lemar.

logic DC

is malcolm a traditional brazilian player with tricks and flair or is he European influenced in terms of playing style?

logic DC

out of all the players or wingers available the ones I want the most are the ones more comparable to Eden Hazard, if this lad is anything like Eden sign him up asap!!!!

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yet, at that point of time all people wanted was: to stop buying youth talent and spend some mobey on more ready players. Humans :)
I think its because we have been signing terrible youth players in recent years, so tbh I myself would rather sign established players than people like sanogo asano and the occasional chambers/holding. But if we started signing players like this (which we are so so behind in doing, clubs like monaco and dortmund have started way before us), we can maybe create something special.

Im not saying be like those clubs, Id like a mix of established players with young talent

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom