• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
that very surprising maybe italian fa have a chance of hiring Spaletti. or maybe Conte again lol.

Mancini after the euros is pretty s**t most italian fans wanted him gone they got their wish.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Spaletti is new italian national manager until 2026.

Good appointment but italy problem not coaching is thier lack of talent specially upfront

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Just like in the case of the mens team in England this is politically correct nonsense. Winning the womens WC is, at best, comparable to winning some kind of U15 tournament for boys. So this woman have very, very much to prove before she can be considered for major roles in men's football. The big stars in Holland will oppose her appointment and the dutch FA know this.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

She's probably very capable especially if she leans on a stats based approach or has some kind of edge that we don't know about. I do think it's unrealistic that she will command the respect necessary at this time though.

If this is true, this is the sort of over correction that antagonises people like we have seen recently in Hollywood.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Was going to make a new thread, but saw this one.

Managers most likely to be sacked this season....

Gary O'Neil at Wolves
David Moyes at WHU (Winning the Conference final kept him in a job I reckon)
Pochettino at Chelsea (given their track record he has to be up there)
Sean Dyche at Everton (if they are still crap & struggling come Jan/Feb, they might panic again)

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom