• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Manchester City 5 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 28th August | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
We're playing 4-2-3-1???
With Kola and Cedric in the lineup?
ESR next to Xhaka?

:facepalm:

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Oh my. A 3-4-3 with Ødegaard and ESR at CM and Cedric in RWB? Really don't know what to think here.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Lokonga has been our best midfielder this season. If you’re dropping a midfielder drop Xhaka. Lokonga is much more press resistant which will be needed today. I said this would happen when Xhaka signed his extension. He’ll always be picked.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I'm down for this, now. Almost none of us expect to win, might as well have a bit of fun.

Think it's Tierney as the third CB, btw. He plays there for Scottland and it would make more sense than Kolasinac, whos not really good at passing.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
waaaaaaaaaaaait a minute, why do we have two gks on the bench?

Please tell me this is a regulation thing...

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We are a mid table club, that can't score or create chance, but hey its a good job we have a good backup keeper and 3 left backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom