• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Manchester City 5 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 28th August | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
This is a new low, teams could send out youth squads and walk all over us.

Men's team is wack, womens team have mad quality, don't see a player in the mens with the Quality of Iwabuchi, Maanum, Meidema.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Saka caught in possession. Not sure who he was going to pass to though.

em9999

My rainbows
This international break we should find a real manager not a pretend one... Arsenal shouldn't be an experiment for this clown

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

And he has his excuse....will hide behind the red card and the second goal being foul. I hate this club and want it to suffer. After everything he has done they decided to give xhaka new contract and pay rise. We deserve to suffer every bit

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I've switched off my TV. Can't watch this **** anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom