• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just saw it again. Not the rocket I made it out to be, but I still don’t think it was the worst thing in the world. Diving far post is more likely to parry into the middle, especially a low shot. I still don’t think you can blame him over how our team was sliced right through and no one was ready for the rebound.

Maybe you are right. I was just hoping for a little more from Leno. I think there was a chance of some magic moment for him to impress me!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Our approach is as expected. We Re
Aguero needs to keep his damn hands to himself. Pretty sure players arent allowed to touch linesmen and somehow he thinks it’s okay with a woman?
Why is touching her worse? He was just showing her what he thinks our player did to him. No big deal

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Saka's been great but he needs to learn how to go across the keeper for his finishes. He always leans back and goes high and straight. Bit of the Iwobi there I'm afraid. Hope he sorts it out

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah seeing the picture makes it seem less than what was presented on the previous pages. Didn't seem sexual at all.

Guy was looking at the play and she didn't seem bothered. See how it plays out. Hopefully people aren't offended for her :lol:
Yep definitely because I didn't see an erection

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Nevile, Campbell and Richards all reckon that Bellerin is fault for that goal. Rightly so. AM will pretend it didnt happen.

Imagine if Kola made that mistake?
Leno could've and should've done a lot better with that goal.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I don’t get the club tbh if Arteta has no confidence in Lacazette then you have to sell him.

We’re lacking an actual striker today.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Normally sexual harassment has an element to it... This just seemed like a friend putting their hand on a friend...

If he was trying to stroke her neck with that I want to bang you look then yeah... The picture has both of them looking at the game.

Edit: Basically, there is a definite creep element to it, this just looked friendly and her patting him back means no offence was taken or she didn't sense any creepiness right?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
We’re doing OK. Should be level TBH. Two top top saves keeping us out, especially the second one.

Willian annoymous. Pepe brushed off the ball too easily for my liking.

Manberg

Predator
As for their goal. First of all you have to ask how Mahrez was able to play that pass from there. Either Tierney or Saka weren’t tight enough, can’t remember who it was. Bellerin was then outplayed one on one and let the player cut inside. Leno then rebounded the save into a City player.
3 players take blame there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom