• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manure and Rio in big trouble.

champs said:
Natnat said:
hopefully we hear soon what will happen to him

1 question, why do you care what happens to rio? the outcome of this will not affect arsenal in any way, if i was you id start worrying more about what happens tomorrow but knowing arsenal they will get away with it, like always

and one question,why are you coming here?bwahaha,that's one of the most stupid thing i have ever seen...

champs

serbiangunner said:
champs said:
Natnat said:

1 question, why do you care what happens to rio? the outcome of this will not affect arsenal in any way, if i was you id start worrying more about what happens tomorrow but knowing arsenal they will get away with it, like always

and one question,why are you coming here?bwahaha,that's one of the most stupid thing i have ever seen...

whats 1 of the most stupid things you have ever seen? i have no idea of what you just said, mind you i am talking to an arsenal fan so i should expect that....................
& to answer your question of why i am here, why do you care why i am here?

champs said:
serbiangunner said:
champs said:
Natnat said:

whats 1 of the most stupid things you have ever seen? i have no idea of what you just said, mind you i am talking to an arsenal fan so i should expect that....................

Haha,this is getting more and more ridiculous.
who are you tell us on an arsenal forum what to talk about and what to care about?
get a life and disappear form OUR forums.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

champs said:
serbiangunner said:
champs said:
Natnat said:

Champs; I'm sure noone begrudges you your jokey japes & snidey comments; competition & all that.

As OzGunners points out, with his "Hans Gruber" quotations (!) without competition we are nothing.

But please try & be constructive!

If all your posts are similar to those above I wonder why you joined this forum at all. I think you'l find the 606 forum more to your liking where you can abuse fellow footie fans all you like.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

jc8gooner said:
Durkin was standing right there but did nothing. What an idiot!

Couldn't see it; he was on the blind side.

Still a **** though.

And what was the commentary on that clip? sounded like someone speaking Mandarin inside a small metal box!

AFCG7

Established Member
Why wasnt there a call then for Video evidence.
SOmeone please send that clip to Wenger so he can explain the cheat jibe!
And anyone having a video of that nasty dive that sent Ipswich down can send that too

champs

serbiangunner said:
champs said:
serbiangunner said:
champs said:
Natnat said:

who are you tell us on an arsenal forum what to talk about and what to care about?

what is your problem? fans go on opposition teams forums all the time, there are arsenal, man city & liverpool fans on redcafe, its no problem
i am not telling you what to talk about and what to care about that is up to you, all im giving is my opinion & the last time i looked i was allowed to do that, so please lighten up abit

Beany - every post that i make doesnt have to serious this is a forum where you can discuss anything to do with football, which i did, if anyone has a problem with me doing this then ban me,, i will get over it

quattro

champs said:
what is your problem? fans go on opposition teams forums all the time, there are arsenal, man city & liverpool fans on redcafe, its no problem
i am not telling you what to talk about and what to care about that is up to you,
so its ok if we talk about whats happening to rio without you asking
champs said:
1 question, why do you care what happens to rio?

you're contradicting yourself. you ask us why we care for something that doesn't directly affect our side while you spend some considerable time here obviously caring for what we arsenal fans think about football by confronting us at every turn.

let me ask you... why should YOU care what we think about football? does our opinion matter that much to you that you have to ***** about with people who OBVIOUSLY will always have a contradicting opinion to yours? or are you really just one of those people who like these silly confrontations?

champs said:
all im giving is my opinion & the last time i looked i was allowed to do that, so please lighten up abit

then you should do the same. lighten up. this IS an ARSENAL bbs. obviously you wont find too much support for your precious united here. the same way that any sane gooner will not expect any support in redcafe.

champs said:
Beany - every post that i make doesnt have to serious this is a forum where you can discuss anything to do with football, which i did, if anyone has a problem with me doing this then ban me,, i will get over it

wooooo.... thats supposed to make us feel better sonny?

champs

quattro said:
let me ask you... why should YOU care what we think about football? does our opinion matter that much to you that you have to ***** about with people who OBVIOUSLY will always have a contradicting opinion to yours? or are you really just one of those people who like these silly confrontations?

all i commented on was why you care on what happens to a man utd player, it just seems to me that all some people care about on here is what happens to man utd & their misfortunes & not what happens to their PRECIOUS arsenal
please tell me when i *****ed about other people? maybe i missed that part out.....................

then you should do the same. lighten up. this IS an ARSENAL bbs. obviously you wont find too much support for your precious united here. the same way that any sane gooner will not expect any support in redcafe.

i dont expect to get support on here, that does not bother me
if you knew me, not that i want you to know me, you would know that im not a serious person, this is only a forum if im not allowed to post my opinion without been picked on for every word i write then what is the point of a forum?

wooooo.... thats supposed to make us feel better sonny?

dont be so patronising & dont call me sonny :roll:

champs said:
serbiangunner said:
champs said:
serbiangunner said:
champs said:
Natnat said:

i am not telling you what to talk about and what to care about that is up to you, all im giving is my opinion & the last time i looked i was allowed to do that, so please lighten up abit

This post surely proves what kind of idiot you are...
You are telling us why are we talking about muan united and YOU are the one who is on the arsenal forums,remember...
bwahaha,what and idiot...

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Champs; I don't know or much care what goes on in "Red Cafe" -whatever the hell that is - Your posts don't suggest much in the way of irony, wit or any desire to engage in footie comment.

You just remind me of some of the pre-pubescent dicks that still post on 606 ("You're ****e hahahahahah - yopu're ****e" etc etc etc...) and it's not big & it's not clever.

EJub

What a series of calamities; all from Jaap Stam writing a book!!!
He was sold and Rio was bought.

There are too many millionaires involved with Rio's drug test for there to be anything left to chance (agents, player, club manager, country manager, club board, and the FA). Sir Alex could have a clinic opened at 11:00 PM if he had to do it. Something deliberate or something stupid happened here. And with a drug test one is guilty until proven clean.

I don't want Rio to be banned for a long time. I want ManU to be beaten with their best players.

I think Sir Alex made his "Arsenal / FA deal" comments hoping the FA would relax with this issue. That back fired ... again. Remember last year's champion's league draw, he thought it was fixed against ManU.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Ferguson told to explain Arsenal row comments to FA
Reuters
Wednesday November 5, 2003 4:21 PM

LONDON, Nov 5 (Reuters) - Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson has been told by the Football Association to explain his reported comments suggesting the ruling body had done "a deal" with Arsenal over a recent disciplinary hearing.

A statement on the official FA website on Wednesday said his comments "appear to raise issues about the integrity and impartiality of the FA's disciplinary process".

The FA has also written to United asking if Ferguson's comments reflect the club's position.

Ferguson and United have been given until November 11 to respond.

Ferguson was unhappy about the punishments handed to title rivals Arsenal and their players following incidents during and after a premier league match between the sides at Old Trafford in September which ended goalless.

I hope this settles it!

Guardian Unlimited © Guardian Newspapers Limited 2003

Alexone234

Chimps 03, Urm, this is the general football section, and we are generally discussing issues in football. Rio's fate is one of them. I personally hope he never plays again because he is a nasty little rude boy who thinks he's come somewhere.

A

Anonymous

Alexone234 said:
Chimps 03, Urm, this is the general football section, and we are generally discussing issues in football. Rio's fate is one of them. I personally hope he never plays again because he is a nasty little rude boy who thinks he's come somewhere.

alexone234..can you please justify your comments about rio being a "nasty little rude boy who think he's come somwhere"...your reason of that opinion about him?!

jc8gooner

It has nothing to do with Alex Fergusmoan what punishments we get. Why does he always have to complain like this.

A

Anonymous

errr..he didn't mention that by choice..he was asked to give his opinion about what he thought of the punishment given to the Arsenal players by the FA...

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom