• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Marco Amelia

Mostarac

Established Member
otfgoon said:
is this guy really that good? the Camaroon gk (cameni?) was supposed to be good but he's strugling now.

Amelia is actually that good, as mentioned he has been the best goalkeeper in Italy this season, and that is not bad at all. Kameni is **** compared to Amelia, Kameni was always a bit over-rated because of some spectacular saves, but then he acted like a clown in some matches.

nazo

Established Member
Amadeor said:
Who failed a medical?

Sebastian Vieira.

And it's a good thing he failed it. :roll:
I just want one source linking us with Amelia so i could get a little more excited.

They say an epl club is interested. I think he will only go to a top 4 club: Liverpool don't need a gk and Chelski don't need a gk.
That leaves us and ManU.

Jefo'o

bluenaz said:
Amadeor said:
Who failed a medical?

Sebastian Vieira.

And it's a good thing he failed it. :roll:
I just want one source linking us with Amelia so i could get a little more excited.

They say an epl club is interested. I think he will only go to a top 4 club: Liverpool don't need a gk and Chelski don't need a gk.
That leaves us and ManU.
Chelsea dont 'need' anyone! has that stopped them in the past? i wouldnt be surprised

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
If there are clubs from England after him, then we must be one of them because none of the other top clubs need a goalkeeper.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
shonsuperstar said:
Who failed a medical?
a guy from Uruguay named Vieiria or something ended up at Villareal as a Reinas substitute but I don't think he got the first goalie spot there so we missed a flopp there

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

That leaves us and ManU.[/quote]

Manure are definitly in the game for a new goalie with Edwin van der Sar as just a short term solution.

asajoseph

Established Member
ramon12 said:
pt89 said:
we've got vitto mannone no?
yes and i stongly believe he will have a great impact like young goalies such as Amelie and Akinfeev

Based on what, wishful thinking?

Not that it means a huge amount, because he's so young, but he looked utterly ****e last pre-season...

JuveGrFan

Juventus

Whoever tries to hurt Juve will pay by the pass of time...Juve is a living history of football...They can't stop us in the field and trying to stop us with such a sissy way...BUT they can't...We will recover and then beware of our revenge in the field...If Juventus must be relegated then ALL the Serie A teams must follow...By the way,we are not the ones who have P(c)rime minister as a President...They act like voltures and trying to steal players of ours cause they can't buy them...

Mostarac

Established Member
Re: Juventus

JuveGrFan said:
Whoever tries to hurt Juve will pay by the pass of time...Juve is a living history of football...They can't stop us in the field and trying to stop us with such a sissy way...BUT they can't...We will recover and then beware of our revenge in the field...If Juventus must be relegated then ALL the Serie A teams must follow...By the way,we are not the ones who have P(c)rime minister as a President...They act like voltures and trying to steal players of ours cause they can't buy them...

Haha, this is incredibly funny. And, it is even posted in the wrong thread aswell.

Amadeor

cheats

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
second that give us PAddy, Zlatan, Buffon, Cannavaro and Zabrotta now mf cheaters and begone

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
So you would turn one of the greatest goalies of the modern era down for a talent, maybe a big talent. You say no to WC players like Zlatan, Paddy and Buffon and think that Mica Richards would be the greatest signing for arsenal ever. MAn I question your football knowledge

gooners49

let's be honest, lehmann had such a good season because he was playing for the germany number 1 shirt, and there is NO WAY he is gonna be as good next season, wenger isn't naive he knows this to, so i would say if amelio's club are saying that english teams have shown an interest i would bet anything that one of them is us, and if we get him i honestly think he'll be our number 1 keeper by the end of the season.

otfgoon

Established Member
Yeahbee obsesed with Zlatan. I would take buffon every time, its not like he is old! Of course its pointless talking about it since if he is going then Im certain its too milan. Secondly Lehmann has never been a bad keeper, its just the media jumping on his back everytime he makes a mistake (mainly because at first he was the only point of our game they could critisise). But he is old and he could lose 'his touch' so its vital that we get someone good this summer.

slydogg

i never mentioned micah richards, padyy is getting old and zlatans personallity would clash with henrys

Buffon hasnt been as impressive this season
you question my knoledge of football but yet you keep refering to rosicky as a LM, and most of us know know that the likes of Buffon, and zlatan would never come to Arsenal.

First of all italian player never suceed in leagues out of italy (except for a few), I know buffon is a keeper but he would be more likely to go to a team in serie a, but amelia has stated that he wouldnt mind a move to the premiership and zlatan wouldnt move to arsenal because we wouldnt match his wage demands.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i would take cannavaro, buffon and zambrotta tbh if juventus were relegated

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
The saying form is temorary and class is permanent really is the case with Buffon, he came back this season after a big injury and still ahs many years left in him IMO. Jens wasn't so impressive when Almunia took his palce last season was he but he bounced back.

Rosicky as a LM yes Wenger has stated that he was brought in as a Pires replacement and he will play LM

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom