• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mario Lemina

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
Arsenal supposedly bid 16mil for him. Which was subsequently turned down. Watford have now apparently bid 20mil which is more to Juve's asking price, but Lemina doesnt want a move to Vicarage Rd.
Since he's on the radar for the last couple days (reported in a few different rags) thought I'd open a thread in case there is something to this.
I personally can't see why we would be in for him but....it's a rumour.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-transfer-news-rumours-gunners-8633167

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
Here's his promo vid if anyone is interested. The music is terrible but it does make ye wanna pick up a control pad.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Not happening, we've got a midfielder this window already and it's now the position with the most reinforcements we have.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Seems to have a nice mix of dynamism, aggression & ability on the ball.

No idea what the starting pair is now though so hard to judge if he improves that.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Not happening....Total hoax, this one. Lemina is not even a poor man Elneny, totally inconsistent and overated. I saw him a lot when he was with OM 2 years ago. Bielsa tried hard to make a player out of him, he did not succeed.

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
I've never seem him play so can't comment on his ability. I'd like to know whether we did indeed bid or not though. To say we did is audacious given the fact we never prepared or registered an interest as we always seem to do, and dont need him really. I mean of all the types of players we could be linked with, why a midfielder? :confused:

carlito'sway

Established Member
I've never seem him play so can't comment on his ability. I'd like to know whether we did indeed bid or not though. To say we did is audacious given the fact we never prepared or registered an interest as we always seem to do, and dont need him really. I mean of all the types of players we could be linked with, why a midfielder? :confused:

Made up story either by the Mirror or more likely an agent....MF may be the least of our issues now and it we had any, I don't think we would go for Lemina.

BBF

He signed for Juventus this window. I know the Mirror is toilet paper, but can't they do basic research?

carlito'sway

Established Member
He signed for Juventus this window. I know the Mirror is toilet paper, but can't they do basic research?

Actually, he signed last season, in the summer 2015. He was on loan with option to buy from OM.
Having said that, BS stories are not limited to the Mirror....I have read some of the silliest rumors o Telegraph or even the Guardian.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Take a look at @ed_aarons's Tweet:
The last thing we need is another CM we have 5 players can play there.

BBF

Actually, he signed last season, in the summer 2015. He was on loan with option to buy from OM.
Having said that, BS stories are not limited to the Mirror....I have read some of the silliest rumors o Telegraph or even the Guardian.

He was on loan, and properly signed for Juventus this window.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom