• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
He is literally the player Real Madrid's midfield is missing after Kroos and Modric will retire. They have nobody in midfield with the creativity from Ødegaard in their squad and it's great to see that these players are still excisting in this football era, where it's just more and more dynamic on many positions.

We just can be happy that we have done this deal.

Pepesuave

He is literally the player Real Madrid's midfield is missing after Kroos and Modric will retire. They have nobody in midfield with the creativity from Ødegaard in their squad and it's great to see that these players are still excisting in this football era, where it's just more and more dynamic on many positions.

We just can be happy that we have done this deal.
Completely agree re Real Madrid...still shocked that they let him go for such a bargain fee. He walks into their starting 11 today. I suppose he wasn't prepared to wait around and tilted their hand. Kudos to Arteta and Edu for convinving him about the project!

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
It's some trusted members' second account just to troll the forum. Don't react to it.

Took me a while to clock on but now I really appreciate the posts tbh, they’re quite funny

• Funny
Reactions: Xln

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Even though everyone is generally worried about the side if Partey or Jesus gets injured, I think oordegaard is as large a loss if he got injured. That’s how well he is doing this yr and we don’t have another player who can drive our attack near his level

Always seems to have a brilliant game against west ham and teams of their level; can have a poor game against the top 6 teams, particularly away from home.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Agreed, beginning to have that 'aura' about him now. Can grab the game by the scruff of the neck when he chooses to. It's wild.

Kenan Thompson Bring The Funny GIF by NBC

Great game like all his appearances against West Ham to date funnily enough, but this is a bit strong.

No aura and he’s coasted through plenty of games when it isn’t going his way.

ash_rasul

Kenan Thompson Bring The Funny GIF by NBC

Great game like all his appearances against West Ham to date funnily enough, but this is a bit strong.

No aura and he’s coasted through plenty of games when it isn’t going his way.
I see where you're coming from, but I notice that this season he has had significantly less games where he has faded into ineffective territory as compared to prior seasons. He still has it in him, but they now seem to be few and far between.

I say his is "beginning" to have that aura, meaning that when he turns it on (which is becoming more and more often), his opponents cannot get near him, and he goes on to play an integral role in a large chunk of our positive moments in the game.

He always works hard, makes the right decisions the majority of the time, and has now added more to the flair side of his game that gets the fans off their seats. And it's inevitable there is more to come. What's not to love!?

bergholt

Currently he's still a kinda cut-price De Bruyne, not in a bad way. But he's a smart player and keeps improving, I wouldn't bet against Arteta making him into a reasonable KDB copy by the end of his career.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Currently he's still a kinda cut-price De Bruyne, not in a bad way. But he's a smart player and keeps improving, I wouldn't bet against Arteta making him into a reasonable KDB copy by the end of his career.
He can’t reach KDB because that guy is a physical beast. He is stronger and quicker than Ødegaard will ever be

Henry boi

Two different players, Ødegaard is his own player, plays nothing like KDB

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Apparantly, Real Madrid has the first refusal, if we should want to sell. That according to the extremely reliable newspaper, the Daily and Sunday Express...

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom