• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

I know youtube compilations just focus on positives, still this was a great watch. He has magical feet, we failed to score off of some of his ridiculous passes. Easily the best season of any arsenal midfielder since Özil's 15/16 season.

2020/2021 Willian robbed.

Badger_Revenge

When we bought him, I had a feeling we had lucked out completely. I did not anticipate he would reach these heights so soon. Almost a complete players. Such precision, vision, decision making, work rate and responsibility. He's our new Bergkamp. The only thing he can't do is defend headers in the box.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Surprised no-body has bumped this thread after his disgraceful outing last night.

He's become a turn over machine and a spark for opposition to transition against us, as seen him giving the ball straight to Southampton, Man City and Nottingham forest during the April-May title run last season which resulted in 3 critical goals against us.

He did the same vs Barcelona last night.

Also he was shocking during Raphinha's free kick.

But but, but! 'he was good for 30 minutes at St James Park last season'. He was also good vs Sp**s Away when they had no Bentacur and was 'world-class' at the Amex (when they did not field Caicedo/MacAllister in midfield), in the reverse fixture he was found out).

For me Ødegaard will continue to be on 'fraud-watch' against big oppositions due to his lack of intensity and struggles vs PnP. Remember Ødegaard struggling vs Curtis Jones/Henderson at Anfield or vs Doucoure/Onana/Gueye at Goodison park last season?

Honestly, do you risk playing Ødegaard vs the big boys next season in the Champions league? I don't, would rather play Trossard. We've seen his ball retention being shocking when faced against pressure.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Surprised no-body has bumped this thread after his disgraceful outing last night.

He's become a turn over machine and a spark for opposition to transition against us, as seen him giving the ball straight to Southampton, Man City and Nottingham forest during the April-May title run last season which resulted in 3 critical goals against us.

But but, but! 'he was good for 30 minutes at St James Park last season'. He was also good vs Sp**s Away when they had no Bentacur and was 'world-class' at the Amex (when they did not field Caicedo/MacAllister in midfield), in the reverse fixture he was found out).

For me Ødegaard will continue to be on 'fraud-watch' against big oppositions due to his lack of intensity and struggles vs PnP. Remember Ødegaard struggling vs Curtis Jones/Henderson at Anfield or vs Doucoure/Onana/Gueye at Goodison park last season?

Honestly, do you risk playing Ødegaard vs the big boys next season in the Champions league? I don't, would rather play Trossard. We've seen his ball retention being shocking when faced against pressure.
Are you drunk?

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Not on fraud watch for me and I would start him in all of our biggest matches.

Outside of that though, I didn’t see much lies in that post at all.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

A lot of exaggeration going on here. Although, I worry about Odegaaed when he drops deep to collect the ball in the build-up phase. It's true that he is guilty of some silly giveaways that you would associate with pre-Arteta Xhaka. It seems a bit strange to switch the midfield dynamics and have Ødegaard as the deeper midfielder. Especially when Ødegaard got 15 NPG.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Not on fraud watch for me and I would start him in all of our biggest matches.

Outside of that though, I didn’t see much lies in that post at all.
Facts that post was just an exaggerated/drunken account of the genuine weaknesses he has in his game.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom