• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The guy turns 23 in a month, and has played under a year in the toughest league in the world. Yes, I'm not worried either.

He wasn't expensive, less than half of what Maddison likely would have been.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He just oozes class and technical ability. I really hope he comes good for Arsenal. Needs to speed his game up with less touches and more quality on the final ball / action.
Couldn't agree more about the need to speed his game up. He only needs to do it in fits and starts but it will make a massive difference if he does it at the right time.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
The guy turns 23 in a month, and has played under a year in the toughest league in the world. Yes, I'm not worried either.

He wasn't expensive, less than half of what Maddison likely would have been.
He could also turn up to be a squad player if players like Saka and ESR perform better this season and the next one. Let's say that happens, the money invested for a squad player is too high, especially when our academy can produce players like him for free.
Agree with Maddison comparison though, think Ode was a better choice even if he doesn't reach the level we want him to be at

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He could also turn up to be a squad player if players like Saka and ESR perform better this season and the next one. Let's say that happens, the money invested for a squad player is too high, especially when our academy can produce players like him for free.
Agree with Maddison comparison though, think Ode was a better choice even if he doesn't reach the level we want him to be at
Yeah, but that is fine too, because I can't imagine many situations where we couldn't get much of our money back if we want to sell him.

Arsenal needs great level squad players, more like City, than in our past. If we want to compete. So no, I don't think it's too much for a squad/rotation player either.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also...sad to see Ødegaard didn't make another major tournament, like to see as many Arsenal players as possible at them.

I remember at Euro 2021, I got my first covid jab on the day it started, I was a bit out of it...the next day, I got Denmark mixed up with Norway, and spent like the first 30 minutes of the game, yelling at my tv, at why Haaland and Ødegaard weren't playing :lol:

Hope Martin makes the next one!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Also...sad to see Ødegaard didn't make another major tournament, like to see as many Arsenal players as possible at them.

I remember at Euro 2021, I got my first covid jab on the day it started, I was a bit out of it...the next day, I got Denmark mixed up with Norway, and spent like the first 30 minutes of the game, yelling at my tv, at why Haaland and Ødegaard weren't playing :lol:

Hope Martin makes the next one!
Ease off that crack pipe my friend! It ain’t no good.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Yeah I’m actually a fan because this boy has that rare mix of sublime technique and a bit of grit/leadership.

Getting kept out the team by this version of Laca is embarrassing though :lol:

Needs to sort it out, he’s done nothing other than be consistently unremarkable.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
😆

tumblr_mbe8qb9jzx1qfq8ubo1_500.gif

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Feel like we will see the best of Oh Day Guard once Aubameyang and Lacazette depart.

GDeep™

League is very weak
How do people criticise Arteta’s system then single out individuals like Ødegaard?
Others still perform though? On and off. Saka, ESR now, Auba, Pepe until he was dropped for Willian. Even Özil played well before he was dropped for the China stuff. Casper hasn’t had those runs of form.

Where is that poll I wanted? Where i predicted he’ll get less than 10 G/A combined, in the league. Looks on for me.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Others still perform though? On and off. Saka, ESR now, Auba, Pepe until he was dropped for Willian. Even Özil played well before he was dropped for the China stuff. Casper hasn’t had those runs of form.

Where is that poll I wanted? Where i predicted he’ll get less than 10 G/A combined, in the league. Looks on for me.
Maybe if Casper was played in the same position consistently he’d be able to do something.

I gave you that poll but everyone decided to create new threads for the players.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom