• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Please don’t say you believe this 3rd in the league position stuff?

It’s RAWK-esque when they used to make their own league after January during those transition years at Anfield.
Well please don't go on as if we had Ødegaard for the whole of last season.

You crave the misery chief.

Not good for the mind in the long run.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I feel we do have a better squad than the start of last season, players are settled here now or in the team from the start of the season.

The main issue is Arteta, feel with everything that is happening (feel there are some real issues behind the scenes with him now) the team will underperform this season again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Everyone forgetting my boy Sambi, will bench Xhaka no problem.

Sadly Partey's constant injury state, may open up another starting spot for Granit :lol:
That's why we should sign another midfielder Partey will go and play African cup for 3-4 weeks depend on his national team so we'll be left out with very short numbers

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Well please don't go on as if we had Ødegaard for the whole of last season.

You crave the misery chief.

Not good for the mind in the long run.

Hmmmm so Ødegaard is really going to fix all of our problems?

And not really, Mikel Arteta has made me very negative. I remember the good times when we used to play smooth and silky football, also when it was a rarity to lose to a smaller team like Brentford. Now it just feels like an every week thing.

Riou

That's why we should sign another midfielder Partey will go and play African cup for 3-4 weeks depend on his national team so we'll be left out with very short numbers

There is where my boy Mo saves us...been told by my source in the Egyptian FA, that they don't even want him for the AFCON, so he's ready to step up for us!

mirrorstare

Please don’t say you believe this 3rd in the league position stuff?

It’s RAWK-esque when they used to make their own league after January during those transition years at Anfield.

It's not even 3rd, since Ødegaard signed our league position was 6th (and on xpts.. 8th)

We're basically confirming our midtable aspirations here, nothing else.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I feel we do have a better squad than the start of last season, players are settled here now or in the team from the start of the season.

The main issue is Arteta, feel with everything that is happening (feel there are some real issues behind the scenes with him now) the team will underperform this season again.

The thing is Ben White for 50m wasn’t necessary, the same with Ramsdale. Our defence doesn’t really convince me when I compare it to the top 4 teams.

We probably should used those funds to go for a RB similar to Coufal or in that mould, then targeted a quality CM to partner Partey/Xhaka, attacking midfielder and a striker - would have felt a lot more confident with that type of window after all it was our first eleven that needed strengthening not more back ups.

That 80m could have addressed a few of the areas above.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Pleased with this transfer. Talented playmaker with great upside who is already familiar with our team. Good fit with Saka and ESR style-wise and timeline-wise, also.

Riou

The thing is Ben White for 50m wasn’t necessary, the same with Ramsdale. Our defence doesn’t really convince me when I compare it to the top 4 teams.

We probably should used those funds to go for a RB similar to Coufal or in that mould, then targeted a quality CM to partner Partey/Xhaka, attacking midfielder and a striker - would have felt a lot more confident with that type of window after all it was our first eleven that needed strengthening not more back ups.

I reckon the signing of Ben White is a big hint, that the board are looking to bring Graham Potter in to replace Arteta...return to 3 at the back, improving our XG with some nice football and Welbz returning to The Carpet with him...love it all!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

80m could have funded Lautaro and Onana whilst keeping the vastly superior defender in Saliba. Areta and Edu are criminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom