• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner-Union

Seems like an old score 10 to me ie off the ball movement and neat passes and find space but in the prem you need to dribble and take the game by the scruff of the neck and also work hard like you see ESR do.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Isco defo will be sold as soon as an offer comes in, Ceballos as well I'm pretty sure.

ETA:

I suppose it's conceivable that if an offer doesn't come in for Isco, then they'll sell Odergaard instead.
Yeah, I doubt Madrid find a buyer for Isco. He’s on monstrous wages and washed up, he’s literally the type of player big teams are struggling to sell (e.g. Coutinho at Barca).

He leaves on a Bosman unless Madrid heavily finance his wages upon departure. Ceballos may be easier to sell as there are more potential teams who can afford him + he’s young and has lower wages. Issue is he’s rubbish, so I don’t see any La Liga sides worth their salt making him their most expensive signing this summer. I just can’t.

Ødegaard is the most sellable asset out of the 3 there by some margin. So if they need to sell one then he’s probably the guy. I see Ceballos going on loan unless Madrid heavily cut his transfer tag.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Feel a bit sorry for Ødegaard and Abraham when they’re unveiled and people were expecting Maddison and Martinez.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Feel a bit sorry for Ødegaard and Abraham when they’re unveiled and people were expecting Maddison and Martinez.
I'd take even both they'll improve the things going forward but if we wanted Ødegaard we should have signed him by now

MikeVinna

Established Member
At least those 2 would be trying to prove something. Same for Aouar. We just need some fresh blood because this club is slowly bleeding out with the players we have.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Just won't go away.

He’s just repeating what the most trusted source (Ornstein) has said all summer. I doubt it’s any of his own info. I think we will end up with Ødegaard but the fact we aren’t already pursuing the deal makes me think they’re prioritising someone else or another position first. There’s a deal to be done for Ødegaard now if we want to do it.

LeadFarmer

He just does not fit into what Madrid are trying to do. Ødegaard looked lost today and Ancelotti not very pleased. If I had to guess, he’ll be gone.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes Fab just repeating stuff. Not sure why we delay if we want him i know we look also serious about Maddison but think we trying to get him for 40m or under that the problem here Ødegaard hasn't made his mind up that what worry me

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I like Ødegaard, more than Madison anyway. But we are less than a week away from the start of the season and we are still waiting on this guy's decision? Why are we letting ourselves be cucked by this nobody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom