• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I like Ødegaard, more than Madison anyway. But we are less than a week away from the start of the season and we are still waiting on this guy's decision? Why are we letting ourselves be cucked by this nobody?
I think because he desperate want to make it at real madrid if we have enough funds we'll go to Maddison and after willock and hopefully few others we'll go for Maddison

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Arsenal are waiting for Øde to be definitively ruled out before they move on Madisson.
RM’s stance and Martin’s own stance seem to change every other day according to the media.

If we wanted Ode has main target it would be done by now for £35M. Maddison is number one, I think a big bid goes in this week. If it doesn't come off we will fall back on Ødegaard.

Liam_Og

Based on reports that we offered players and cash which fell on deaf ears. Willock was one of the players offered. Sell Willock, offer for Maddison.
Same reports say Øde is the club’s no.1 target.

if there is any truth in that Willock was offered to Leicester, it was only to light a fire under Newcastle and get them to pony up.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Same reports say Øde is the club’s no.1 target.

if there is any truth in that Willock was offered to Leicester, it was only to light a fire under Newcastle and get them to pony up.

Once again if Ode was the number one target we would be going in by now. Number one target is Maddison.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Fwiw, news is going to break soon that we're close to agreeing on a fee with Real Madrid. This is done pretty much.
Know this was a few days ago but i saw him lie again today, why is he allowed to get away with this ffs. Trusted my arse.

Liam_Og

Once again if Ode was the number one target we would be going in by now. Number one target is Maddison.
I’m sorry, but how do you know we aren’t what insight do you have (other than rumours) that Madison is a higher priority and/or being closer to done?

in the current climate, with the only bit of money in europe being in the PL, would you prioritise domestic players? The Europeans are broke, there is better value out there, thats all this deal will come down to. Money, same reason its not done yet, sit RM out and try to save a few (million) quid

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I’m sorry, but how do you know we aren’t what insight do you have (other than rumours) that Madison is a higher priority and/or being closer to done?

in the current climate, with the only bit of money in europe being in the PL, would you prioritise domestic players? The Europeans are broke, there is better value out there, thats all this deal will come down to. Money, same reason its not done yet, sit RM out and try to save a few (million) quid

I hold AFCBELL as a top top tier source. He said Madders is THE target.

I'd prioritise the best signing for the football club. Maddison is a better player than Odegaaard and he's better for what we need right now. But Ødegaard is better value for money. If you want real value for money you go for Aouar. All these guys will be on our list to fill the number 8 shirt. But Maddison is definitely top of that list for now. I think this is a key week for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom