• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Sometimes the club themselves don't even know who's the 'top target', sometimes different people inside one club each have a top target and try to lobby for it. No one knows what the f*ck goes on in a transfer window.

No :facepalm: :lol:

Everyone will be on the same page with who the main target is.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
No :facepalm: :lol:

Everyone will be on the same page with who the main target is.

You don't know how transfers work, fans in general have f*ck all idea how the football industry works, we're all just trying to peer through a keyhole, anyone who pretends they know what's going on is usually just a bullsh*tter, but we knew that about you already.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You don't know how transfers work, fans in general have f*ck all idea how the football industry works, we're all just trying to peer through a keyhole, anyone who pretends they know what's going on is usually just a bullsh*tter, but we knew that about you already.

Lmao no need to get so defensive.

But to say that multiple people at board level have a main transfer target is laughable. A club will draw up a list of targets for certain positions and work down that list. You're just trying to over complicate something out of boredom, which is weird.

There will be an overall consensus on who the main target should be. There will then be a plan B and even plan C.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
@The_Playmaker He's doing it again, his English teacher at school must have torn his hair out trying to mark his work.

You can't come in here thinking you know what happens... And then have a go at someone else for thinking they know what happens. What is wrong with you? Then you go run to your pals like the school bully, what a fantastic human you are.

There's so many decent people on here to talk to, but you are just terrible.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You can't come in here thinking you know what happens... And then have a go at someone else for thinking they know what happens. What is wrong with you? Then you go run to your pals like the school bully, what a fantastic human you are.

To me it looks like you're the only one in addition to @OnlyOne who pretends to know what's going on.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
To me it looks like you're the only one in addition to @OnlyOne who pretends to know what's going on.

You don't need to pretend. Its fairly obvious what's going on, with the things we get from reliable sources you can put a picture together. Its just using logic. Saying Maddison is number 1 target and Ødegaard will be the backup is logical :lol: :lol: :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You don't need to pretend. Its fairly obvious what's going on, with the things we get from reliable sources you can put a picture together. Its just using logic. Saying Maddison is number 1 target and Ødegaard will be the backup is logical :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't give a **** who is number 1 target. That's some playground battling right there of things we will likely never know for sure.

You act as in the know of things and talk like it, and then accuse others of doing it. I don't like it.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

My whole point is no one knows what happens, i'm saying I don't know, you are claiming that you do know. That is why you annoy people, you claim to know things that you cannot know.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
My whole point is no one knows what happens, i'm saying I don't know, you are claiming that you do know. That is why you annoy people, you claim to know things that you cannot know.

I'm not saying I know it the AFCBELL is :lol: :lol: so I'm going along with what they say. So not sure why you're making it out if its me driving it. It isn't.

Liam_Og

I’m impartial to all personalities on this forum, some are funny, factual, dark and outright annoying but its all white noise.

what is getting people’s backs up is how dismissive you are being, not the content of what you post. You are entitled to your own opinion.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I’m impartial to all personalities on this forum, some are funny, factual, dark and outright annoying but its all white noise.

what is getting people’s backs up is how dismissive you are being, not the content of what you post. You are entitled to your own opinion.

Its not my opinion, its coming from the Bell. People seem to back hand that.

Liam_Og

Its not my opinion, its coming from the Bell. People seem to back hand that.
But you are purveying it as because AFC Bell said it, so it therefore you believe it, in turn making it your opinion.

just because you formed it based off what someone else says does not absolve you of having it as an opinion.

anyway you missed the major note of my post, try being a little less dismissive.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
But you are purveying it as because AFC Bell said it, so it therefore you believe it, in turn making it your opinion.

just because you formed it based off what someone else says does not absolve you of having it as an opinion.

anyway you missed the major note of my post, try being a little less dismissive.

Okay I'll try in the future. Sorry if I was overly dismissive of anyone, sometimes happens when I'm in a bad mood lol. No excuses though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom