• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Massimo Oddo

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why is everyone saying the trabelsi deal is dead !?!?

Arsène's exact words were "at the moment" the deal is dead'

Most sources are taking out the 'at the moment' bit and making it sound like we are completely out of the running.

As far as i'm concerned arsenal is still the most likely destination for hatem as we are the only club offering him a deal. Newcastle have got carr now, man utd have not been linked with him, liverpool only were linked with him for a very brief period and same goes to juve.

I reckon right before the transfer window closes when hatem has no offers from any other clubs - his agent will go back to arsenal and accept what we initially offered.

KingReyes

Established Member
Jose_Reyes_2004 said:

Most sources are taking out the 'at the moment' bit and making it sound like we are completely out of the running.

As far as i'm concerned arsenal is still the most likely destination for hatem as we are the only club offering him a deal. Newcastle have got carr now, man utd have not been linked with him, liverpool only were linked with him for a very brief period and same goes to juve.

I reckon right before the transfer window closes when hatem has no offers from any other clubs - his agent will go back to arsenal and accept what we initially offered.

Maybe he's been misqouted in this link, but he says the deal is dead.
link

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
the official link is the most reliable - and thats where he says 'at the moment'

So the deal is not completely dead - there's still a chance we'r going to get him but for some reason everyone is saying its over.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If this Oddo is good, he will be a quality addition if the links are true. If the deal for Hatem is still on then great. All in all we seem to be covered.

HalliGoalie

I was on the game iceland-italy and oddo was crap he couldnt handle gylfi who plays with lillestrom in the norwegian legue

btw my nation iceland won 2-0 with goals from gylfi and eiður smári guðjónsen :D

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Jose_Reyes_2004 said:

dont mean to start showing off here but it looks like Arsène is saying the exact same thing as moi.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
Jose_Reyes_2004 said:

dont mean to start showing off here but it looks like Arsène is saying the exact same thing as moi.
Well done for you're pesistence JR2004

Soler

Established Member
It'll definitely be Oddo or Trabelsi, unless Wenger buys an unknown. Doubtful. I'd punt on Oddo at the moment.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
GoonerGurjit said:
Trabelsi would be the better option. Oddo is very defensive minded as a full-back.
I'm confused, is he better in attack or defence.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
But there are people who say he is too attacking, and leaves too much space behind himself.

Soler

Established Member
Oddo can do both, but he's played in Italy for his entire career - of course he's more defensive minded than Trabelsi is.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mad Jens said:
Oddo can do both, but he's played in Italy for his entire career - of course he's more defensive minded than Trabelsi is.
Thanks.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom