• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Going to be mentioned amongst the best transfers at this rate given his cost and obscurity, incredible find.

Mentality is top notch. Doozy plays with such confidence, personality and passion, while having the quality to match, and importantly, doesn't shy away from the big occasions. Could be one of the top midfielders of his generation if he keeps it up.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Elite player, has all the right qualities to build on. Hope he keeps building.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Him and Xhaka don’t compliment each other at all but he he is having by far the bigger impact. Emery has a serious decision to make.

blaze_of_glory

Him and Xhaka don’t compliment each other at all but he he is having by far the bigger impact. Emery has a serious decision to make.
Emery will just continue to play them both. Pretty clear it's his preferred pairing, with the third guy being changed up to pretty much no effect.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The problem with xhaka being captain he'll play every game unless he turn really bad

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Guendouzi was fantastic tonight and has been for a while now.

He’s the first name on the team sheet for me alongside Auba. Willock deserves to start in the midfield too.

Xhaka has to get dropped. He’s hindering the development of two serious talents in Guendouzi and Willock.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
A typical Guendouzi performance:

- A couple of incidents where he should done better defensively which could of cost us.

- picked out numerous excellent passes.

- Made numerous of decent runs

- won possession back on numerous occasions.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
A Willock and Guendouzi double pivot makes too much sense for that ***** manager of ours. Emery tries so hard to think outside the box that he often puts himself in a hole. The irony

Last edited:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

He's shown from day 1 great character but I am amazed the training staff hasn't done something about his technique. He is always drifting wider and wider to receive the ball which means when we lose the ball he is always out of position with a massive hole in the middle .

zilfy

Xhaka has to get dropped. He’s hindering the development of two serious talents in Guendouzi and Willock.
Hopefully Emery will see how much better the midfield functions without him in the following weeks when hes on parental leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom