• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He's shown from day 1 great character but I am amazed the training staff hasn't done something about his technique. He is always drifting wider and wider to receive the ball which means when we lose the ball he is always out of position with a massive hole in the middle .
@celestis clutching at straws, you love to see it. :drool:

razörist

Deep down you know I'm right :D. Don't worry my friend , we will be an even better Moroccan for you Raul on it as we speak :drool:
You're wrong, the guy is carrying the team and you mention vague flaws without commenting on what he does well, I've heared this song before, and written it myself too. You ain't fooling me old dog. ;)

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
What a warrior. I still feel he needs to work on his defensive positioning, but he battled for so many balls (and won a lot of them).

He needs Torreira behind him to mitigate his defensive weakness, but he's becoming quite allround.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

You're wrong, the guy is carrying the team and you mention vague flaws without commenting on what he does well, I've heared this song before, and written it myself too. You ain't fooling me old dog. ;)

Old dog now :lol:. He does plenty well , in all honesty ,with a better coach you are probably right . I mean look at Pepe .... he just looks an isolated figure pretty sure that is down to ****e coaching during the week .

razörist

Old dog now :lol:. He does plenty well , in all honesty ,with a better coach you are probably right . I mean look at Pepe .... he just looks an isolated figure pretty sure that is down to ****e coaching during the week .
Just needs a better partner! A player who can sit. I thought Torreira was the guy but he's deployed as a CAM mostly.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
isolated figure pretty sure that is down to ****e coaching during the week .
More down to the fact that we are set up in a way which completely neglects any form of creativity so all you have to do is press us a bit and make sure our wide options don't have room to play... Easy.

Symbia

Douzi is developing a complete cm. Put in a lovely defensive shift today with many important interceptions. Fought like a lion and refused to be bullied by the opposition players.

His dribbled and passes are so much underrated here. My only problem with him is that he doesn't shoot. He sometimes creates chances for himself through direct running and dribbles and yet won't take a shot.

There was a time he had such opportunity with the ball at his stronger right foot and yet wasn't convinced enough to strike the ball.

Last edited:

He's shown from day 1 great character but I am amazed the training staff hasn't done something about his technique. He is always drifting wider and wider to receive the ball which means when we lose the ball he is always out of position with a massive hole in the middle .

This is very true. Many many flaws in this player but hopefully he can become better with experience.

Wryer

Brilliant engine. There was a 5-10mins spell where he was getting loose with his possession and playing borderline moves near the box. Quickly adjusted himself after that to fix that and regained composure.

That's maturity.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
What a warrior. I still feel he needs to work on his defensive positioning, but he battled for so many balls (and won a lot of them).

He needs Torreira behind him to mitigate his defensive weakness, but he's becoming quite allround.

Even I His biggest critic (but still mos def see the talent)

Think he has hopefully turned a corner, looking better positionally!

Playing a cm , dm, cm lineup Will be better for ALL involved

Frankly Dani has been less then convincing!

Play Torreira where he should as dm or heck try Chambers

Xhaka and Guendozi (rotating with Willock) will shine more imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom