• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He still worth between 25-30M even if he had poor season his potential still high and he is only 21 years old

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Someone will take a chance on him, he’s a great prospect. We just couldn’t handle him correctly.

A locker room with a stronger hierarchy you might see a different player. He’s buddy buddy with our French contingent who are our senior players so you can see why he got lost in the sauce.

The way we’re publicly handling him now and yet trying to sell him just says it all.

Last edited:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I think he has a great temper (in good & bad) and we got the best & worst of it. Even then I'm sure we will make a profit selling him now.

What is the demand for him? Not sure anyone knows. So personally I'm happy to get even 15 million for him now, rather than let him get to his last year of contract. Well maybe 20 million still, good point, as he is in pretty low wages.

It's very tough to see him recover from tweeting about "holidays" while his teammates are celebrating holidays with a FA Cup trophy. Not many would like to be in his place.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He still worth between 25-30M even if he had poor season his potential still high and he is only 21 years old

I agree, and he was a great find imo, sad to see it go this way.

On another level, Arsenal has Smith & Azeez coming in midfield department and some other possibilities.

Anyway as much as I like Guendouzi, he is slow and Xhaka & Ceballos are slow too. So someone has to go anyway.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Someone will take a chance on him, he’s a great prospect. We just couldn’t handle him correctly.

A locker room with a stronger hierarchy you might see a different player.

I'm going out on a limb here with a prediction and say even that hypothetical locker-room won't help him. He's been pouting constantly for over half a year and seems to be just too happy to do so regardless of who spoke to him or what punishment he got. And this isn't the first time. I'd say his stubbornness is quite competitive.

Unless some big realization happens (which isn't just solved with a locker-room or manager, but head first into a wall) he's going to be a journeyman.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's always going to get suitors. He's one of our most valuable player

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I'm going out on a limb here with a prediction and say even that hypothetical locker-room won't help him. He's been pouting constantly for over half a year and seems to be just too happy to do so regardless of who spoke to him or what punishment he got. And this isn't the first time. I'd say his stubbornness is quite competitive.

Unless some big realization happens (which isn't just solved with a locker-room or manager, but head first into a wall) he's going to be a journeyman.

Flamini would figure out a solution.

GloriousCloudyKawala-size_restricted.gif

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He's a 30m player. Fringes of the France national squad and experienced for his age. Isn't on crazy wages either.

My question is whether he acknowledges that Arsenal is about his level, not above. He may have visions of Barca, Real and Juve, but realistically He's more Lyon, Seville, Leipzig, Inter or Dortmund.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
PSG would really suit him.

Still expect him to be back at Lorient within a few years though.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Make very little sense for them, but hey that never stoped them.

I'm a Bellerin stan, but if there was ever a time to cash in on him is after a CL finalist with more money than sense loses because their right back got skinned alive.

They probably need a French midfielder and if you look at them there options are pretty thin.

Beyond Gueye and Verratti don’t think any of them are particularly amazing. Guendo wouldn’t start but if he does well I could see him getting minutes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I can't see us getting more than 25-30M for Guendouzi we would be lucky if we even get that thankfully PSG are one of richest clubs in world so they'll likely give us what we ask.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I will be more than happy if we get 20-25m for him. It is very likely that he ends in France once again.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Who's asking for more than 30 for Guendouzi ? I'll bite their hand off for 30 in this market. A tidy profit on the small fee we signed him for and he is surplus to requirements here anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom