• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Have always considered Torreira to be the one departing to make room for Partey.
Even with Torreira going. You’d still have Xhaka, Ceballos, Elneny, Guendouzi, Willock. That’s 5 Central midfielders no way we’re getting a 6th. Nobody would buy any of the last 3 players I mentioned

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Sell Xhaka perhaps ?? He seems the only midfielder other clubs would sign but it would be a massive gamble

I've thought this, but his form under Arteta is very good, right now you keep him and have a ready made replacement in the wings.

HomeSteak

Established Member
Have always considered Torreira to be the one departing to make room for Partey.

With Fiorentina not moving for him, I don't know if we will move him. Rumour was he did not really think Fiorentina was good enough for him, will he really move to Torino now? Also, if we do sell, it will be for much less then what people expect. 20 mil max, even that in instalments or the clasic, loan and then cash. Italian style.

Iceman10

Established Member
Even with Torreira going. You’d still have Xhaka, Ceballos, Elneny, Guendouzi, Willock. That’s 5 Central midfielders no way we’re getting a 6th. Nobody would buy any of the last 3 players I mentioned

ok, so the only viable probably would be Douzi loan out and Elneny sold for a nominal fee. Willock loan out should be considered also. Bellerin plus Torreira outs get us close to money for Partey, just maybe couple of weeks holding out for acceptable sale prices.

LeadFarmer

Douzi is a good player when he puts in effort. He looked like crap under Arteta... quitting on plays and losing ball a lot. If he can get his head on straight, I think he will be very good.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

This is now an outdated joke. Might have been true under Wenger , not now. We don't always get it right with the players signed but we at least try and fix gaps in the squad now.

I get attacked when I say this.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Hopefully he puts his head down, works hard and listens to Arteta and maybe he might be a useful player for us.
After refusing to apologize and posting a picture of a beach rather than congratulating the team after the FA Cup final, he deserves f*** all from us

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This is now an outdated joke. Might have been true under Wenger , not now. We don't always get it right with the players signed but we at least try and fix gaps in the squad now.

The worst kind of posts. We’re clearly after another midfielder otherwise we wouldn’t be trying to sell Bellerin or listening to offers for Martinez. Yeah we might not get both Partey and Aouar but one of them is more than what most people expected this summer, never mind the fact we also signed Gabriel.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully he puts his head down, works hard and listens to Arteta and maybe he might be a useful player for us.

Surely that will be the case? He's got something seriously wrong with him if he doesn't apologise and crack on. He must of hated looking at all his mates start to put in some very good performances and individuals improve, that must be enough for him to think, I should probably sort myself out.

Could see him develop this season and earn a new contract next year tbh.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
The worst kind of posts. We’re clearly after another midfielder otherwise we wouldn’t be trying to sell Bellerin or listening to offers for Martinez. Yeah we might not get both Partey and Aouar but one of them is more than what most people expected this summer, never mind the fact we also signed Gabriel.
Then we better sign someone like Sangare

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Thinking on it Arteta would probably like to sign Ceballos permanently if he can next summer. Doesn’t really make sense spending £100m on midfield this summer and then spending another £40-50m on a midfielder again next summer. Maybe if Xhaka leaves but he’s basically the captain in all but name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom