• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Media Tears

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's Henry obvs...but don't wanna mock Haaland really ( especially since we play him next 😅 ) but he seems like a decent guy whenever you hear him in interviews.

Not sure you will see a player like Thierry again in England, amazingly unique...had the power and physique to work as a bit of a target man when you needed hold up play, had the dribbling and passing to play as a bit of a false 9 and had the pace/movement/finishing of a poacher too...he was like a mix of every type of CF kinda rolled into 1, oh and he could also play as a winger (as shown by his league winning performances in France and Spain) GOAT of a player.

Feel like he was made to play for Arsène too, perfect coach to get the best from him.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Think Lianne Sanderson is making some good points. Only problem I have is referring to our late last season slump as capitulation, when it was really injuries and running out of steam against a Man City that just kept winning. But regardless, at least she is pointing to the media bias against Arsenal.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Think Lianne Sanderson is making some good points. Only problem I have is referring to our late last season slump as capitulation, when it was really injuries and running out of steam against a Man City that just kept winning. But regardless, at least she is pointing to the media bias against Arsenal.

Disgusting a word as it is, 3 draws on the spin & all from fairly winnable situations is nothing short of capitulation.

Add 6 points from West Ham, Liverpool & Southampton up & it'll show we'd be champions.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Disgusting a word as it is, 3 draws on the spin & all from fairly winnable situations is nothing short of capitulation.

Add 6 points from West Ham, Liverpool & Southampton up & it'll show we'd be champions.
It sure as hell was disappointing, that is for sure. I will remain steadfast in refusing to use it to describe us and what our club did last year. Regardless, let's hope this is the year we finally win the PL again. I think we have as good a shot as in a long time. Tomorrow against Chelsea would be a good time to put down a proper marker!

Hope we crush them Al Capone style!

robert de niro GIF

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Is there any person in media who is more obsessed with his hatred for Arsenal than Adrian Durham? :lol: I can't think of anyone. I think I've never heard this guy say anything good about us ever, zero objectivity.

Look at this clip he's basically just supposed to ask the questions and let Pardew do the talking but he can't help drop some snide remarks and loaded questions "Arteta is seen as some god at the football club because he took them 2nd place last year" "Declan Rice, he's kicking a ball into an empty net so that should be easy for every proffesional footballer right?" "No" *sigh*

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Adrian Durham
He's the quintessential chat s**t for interaction host. He's still employed so I guess it works.

A few favourites. He said Pep should resign a few seasons back because he didn't play Foden every game and that Dean Smith would never be England manager because he had a job for life at Villa because he was so good.

Proper tit.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He been on roll since Newcastle game its easy job arsenal fans easy to rattle lol specially when things go against us.

Our fanbase is sawft. He literally has a lot of them on strings 😂 I can’t stand him but there’s no way I’d sign a petition to get him removed:

Let him talk his rubbish.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If media really don't want clubs and managers call out refs then get use to your league being laughing stock

I really can't believe what i read yesterday call us get on with it. Fine if 2-3 mistakes but that been happening every matchday

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our fanbase is sawft. He literally has a lot of them on strings 😂 I can’t stand him but there’s no way I’d sign a petition to get him removed:

Let him talk his rubbish.
Until next manutd lose so he can back being glazers out 🤣

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
God, we have such an emotional fanbase. I stopped watching the commentary on sky a long time ago. There are better YouTube accounts that give tactical insight on games which are surprisingly unbiased and professional.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom