• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

say yes

forum master baiter
Can't you just leave it mate?

Wenger has left the club and this is the ONE thread on the forum where people can pay their respects to him and remember the good times. There have been countless other threads where people have said ad infinitum all of the negative things they wished about Wenger. You can still do that in any other thread on the forum. No one here has forgotten how things ended or the mistakes that were made along the way.

But can't we just have this one thread, just the one, to remember all the great things he has done for the club?

Come on buddy. I literally underlined how unconfrontational I was trying to be.

If it’s still too soon I apologise. Just thought that: (i) it’s been a year; (ii) nobody’s died; and (iii) it’s interesting how attached people remain to the big man.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hard not to be attached to Wenger given the time he spent here and the journey he went on. Attachment only grew stronger in the tougher times as the knives unfairly came out, yet he still conducted himself with class.

I’m less interested in Arsenal now that Wenger isn’t here.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Hard not to be attached to Wenger given the time he spent here and the journey he went on. Attachment only grew stronger in the tougher times as the knives unfairly came out, yet he still conducted himself with class.

I’m less interested in Arsenal now that Wenger isn’t here.

Join the club, mate.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Come on buddy. I literally underlined how unconfrontational I was trying to be.

If it’s still too soon I apologise. Just thought that: (i) it’s been a year; (ii) nobody’s died; and (iii) it’s interesting how attached people remain to the big man.
If I now looked back at a video of his time here, all I'd end up doing is remembering where I was, what I was doing, or who I was doing, at the that particular time; a holiday I had that year, or if anything happened outside of football that was particularly terrible or great. I'm watching the football but I'm reminiscing. As you say, you grow out of it.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
You just know Arsène is out there somewhere waiting for kick off just like the rest of us. I hope the team give him and us something to smile about for the next few days.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
love when Wenger talks about the technical side of the game, he always gives great insight
Whoah that's his best interview yet , the stuff on perception and psychology is pretty darn interesting.

He is certainly talking about Cesc here.
He had that curious habit of always looking around to think forward of where he will pass once the ball reaches to him.

Basically, I came to the conclusion that it is about getting as many information as possible before I get the ball. I call that scanning, I try to see what happens to a player in the 10 seconds before he gets the ball, how many times does he take information and the quality of information he takes, depends on the position. What is interesting is that good players, the very good, scan 6 to 8 times in the last ten seconds before we get the ball, the normal ones 3 to 4 and we notice that is a major step for improvement…however, more important, you have to analyze the quality of its perception, decision making. My challenge is to get my players to know which the best choice is and make the optimal decision every time they get the ball

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom