• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I took it in quite good until now. Don't know why it's happening tonight, but here it is. I'm sitting crying in my room, looking at snippets of games and tributes.
I just want to thank Arsène Wenger for giving me a second footballing love, and for teaching me as a person that integrity, loyalty, intelligence, patience , determinaton and passion are values that aren't forgone, but need to be honored and appreciated at all times and at all cost, no matter the cirumstances and that by adhering to these you can not only achieve greatness, but be a decent human being.

Thank you Arsène, for making me a fan and lover of Arsenal FC, and for being a standout rolemodel to me in all matters of life. Thank you.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
My heart is broken really just when Wenger told he would leave the club, I have so much much respect for the guy. I have always said think its time for another Manager, but when time is ticking we will really miss Wenger tbf.

I will leave a tear when he is gone, wish him all the best in his career hopefully he will come back to us in a another role we owe him everything.

I always thought in the years he worked at Arsenal he could not win us the EPL again because of our financial ristrictions but he has done a great great job.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Anybody who comes in is likely to be a step down.

If they average a trophy every other year and get top 4 from season 1 like Wenger, it'll be a miracle.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

:lol::lol::lol: In 27 years, Fergie has won the same amount of league titles as Arsenal won since the club was formed. That's a stupid tweet.
We'll never know what Wenger might have acheived with Ferguson's spend, but look what he won without it.

You must be eaten up inside to see all this praise.

But all your revisionism counts for nothing now. The outpouring has taken off people's blinkers, and for a few weeks at least he'll finally get the plaudits he deserves.

The greatest Arsenal manager ever, and most likely the greatest you will ever see in your lifetime. :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You must be eaten up inside to see all this praise.

But all your revisionism counts for nothing now. The outpouring has taken off people's blinkers, and for a few weeks at least he'll finally get the plaudits he deserves.

The greatest Arsenal manager ever, and most likely the greatest you will ever see in your lifetime. :lol:
It's tragic to read stuff like that tweet. It doesn't need to be done. To say he's the most successful manager domestically is straight up cringe! :lol:

Gunners4life

Definitely Not RonaldoMadness
The tweet says he is comfortably better, yet within one posts you are making excuses about money.

There is no chance Wenger's record is more impressive. That's not to say he doesn't leave a fantastic legacy - but let's not get carried away.

Wenger is better. Turned nobodies into invincibles, Ferguson had Rooney and Ronaldo and the biggest budget each year of course he will have more trophies.

Gunners4life

Definitely Not RonaldoMadness
Ferguson bought those players. If you aren't a troll, this is delusion of the highest order.

So what if he bought them? I don't see your point my point is they had the best team so they were expected to win more trophies than us who were cash strapped after the new stadium.

I don't see the controversy here.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

The tweet says he is comfortably better, yet within one posts you are making excuses about money.

There is no chance Wenger's record is more impressive. That's not to say he doesn't leave a fantastic legacy - but let's not get carried away.
You people who still think money is an excuse for not winning the league need to learn about football.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

So what if he bought them? I don't see your point my point is they had the best team so they were expected to win more trophies than us who were cash strapped after the new stadium.

Ignore them bro, it's just not worth it. :rolleyes:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

You could also argue we had a better squad from 2000-2005 and actually underachieved with the teams we had...
Ignore them bro, it's just not worth it. :rolleyes:
Yes, kill the debate on a forum. very helpful...

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom