• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Messi vs. Ronaldo

Who is the superior footballer?

• Total voters

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Ballon Dor has become more of a popularity contest recently. Also, UEFA/FIFA and the media has hyped up this Messi vs Ronaldo shi* way too much.

In 2013 Ribery or Robben should’ve won it.

If I had to build a team around one of those two, I’d say Messi 10/10 times.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Messi clearly has had the better season, won the league and cup but Ronaldo showed up in a couple of CL K.O games and Real won the CL.

Clearly Messi should win it, but CL is all that matters these days because the CL final is watched by everyone and is the last kick of the season.

I build team around Ronaldo. His teams just win the biggest things in football! That is what you want! Warrior and true focal point.

Never would I build a team around Messi. He just doesn't cut it at the big stage.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Ballon Dor has become more of a popularity contest recently. Also, UEFA/FIFA and the media has hyped up this Messi vs Ronaldo shi* way too much.

In 2013 Ribery or Robben should’ve won it.

If I had to build a team around one of those two, I’d say Messi 10/10 times.

How Iniesta or Xavi didn't win it in 2010 despite winning the World Cup still baffles me

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The media makes it out like they hate each other, how do they explain this picture of the two of them hanging out?

De147wzW4AEWlJB.jpg

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
People who think C. Ronaldo is/was better than Messi would be really interesting case studies. I'm sure there'd be common denominator. It wouldn't necessarily be something unnerving like you'd probably expect--it might just be something innocuous and funny.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Who’s penalising him?

I feel like it’s always the side who know they’re wrong deep down in their hearts that seek to misread posts and refute arguments that were never made. :p

I compared them as players which is why I ignored their teams various successes. Nobody is penalising Ronaldo, if anything I said Madrid’s success will ensure Ronaldo a better legacy than Messi.

How has such a simple post been completely misunderstood!?
I was replying to your post as well as some of the other general sentiments in the thread. But the implication of what you said is that the squad Ronaldo is in right now will ensure that he has an undeserved better legacy. Messi had a better squad than this one for a longer period of time in his prime and frankly as well as Madrid has done in the CL you could still make an argument for Barca at least having an equally talented squad prior to this year. Neymar and Suarez are both a level above anyone CR7 is playing with right now for example. It just seems like people jump through a lot of hoops to afford Messi excuses for things they crucify CR7 for. And really it's all mot because R9 was better than both at his peak. ;)

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Classic Jury and his Ad hominem... Who destroyed him? Used to be a good poster.
:drool: I’m speaking as a neutral and from a psychological perspective, which is always far more interesting. I’m asking CRonaldo fans to look deep inside themselves—with the use of rock and a machete, if need be—to throw some light on their admiration for this CRonic bellend ;)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Pointless thread, even during the transfer/WC hiatus.

These guys are on there way down now they’ve passed 30. Speed gives way to stamina. There’s a reason why Bolt has packed in and Mo Farah has switched to the marathon.

The body can’t deliver lightening feet and acceleration any more, and that 0.1 of a second is enough for some young buck defender to make the challenge.

Their outrageous displays will become fewer and fewer, and before you know it, they’ll degenerate into what Joel Campbell was at 20 :lol:

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka

These guys are on there way down now they’ve passed 30. Speed gives way to stamina. There’s a reason why Bolt has packed in and Mo Farah has switched to the marathon.

The body can’t deliver lightening feet and acceleration any more, and that 0.1 of a second is enough for some young buck defender to make the challenge.

Their outrageous displays will become fewer and fewer, and before you know it, they’ll degenerate into what Joel Campbell was at 20 :lol:

So you're saying that even now they're still going to get better.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

Just because you hit a brick wall on the morning of your 30th birthday doesn't mean every does. Terrible terrible post on a few levels.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Just because you hit a brick wall on the morning of your 30th birthday doesn't mean every does. Terrible terrible post on a few levels.
You can’t fight anno domini. It’s only disease that gets everybody
. . . until we can switch off the aging gene.

I’m working on it.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You can’t fight anno domini. It’s only disease that gets everybody
. . . until we can switch off the aging gene.

I’m working on it.
Bloke in work said we weren't originally designed to age and die, but Adam and Eve ****ed it up. He used the fact that the universe is ever-expanding as evidence... Shrewd.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Bloke in work said we weren't originally designed to age and die, but Adam and Eve ****ed it up. He used the fact that the universe is ever-expanding as evidence... Shrewd.
Hmm . . interesting theory. All living things age and die, Adam and Eve didn’t exist and the expanding universe is a result of the Big Bang.

I’m guessing your mate knows a lot more about housing than science. :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Hmm . . interesting theory. All living things age and die, Adam and Eve didn’t 's exist and the expanding universe is a result of the Big Bang.

I’m guessing your mate knows a lot more about housing than science. :lol:
He's a gluten-free, Vegan Jehovah witness. But most of all he's a ****.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

But the implication of what you said is that the squad Ronaldo is in right now will ensure that he has an undeserved better legacy.
I disagree, Ronaldo has been a key part in all their CL wins so it’s not undeserved at all.

I just think Messi is the better footballer.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom