• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I'm pretty sure hes not wanted at the club lol. He's annihilating our wage structure and isn't giving enough to warrant that kinda money.

You'd have to be a deluded fanboy to want him to stay..
That is your opinion, club can still have faith in him. He's still in the foreground in all our promotions for the next season, the adidas campaign. He back with the first ones in training, will be there in the pre-season tours. There is no indication that he's not wanted by the club other than you and people like you typing it on the internet.

You have to remember that Raul Sanllehi is the man that cleaned up the old Barcelona stars to make way for Guardiola's la Mesia squad. He moved Deco, Zambrotta, Ronaldinho, Eto'o and many others by any means possible. He took away their numbers, even refused to let some train with the first team. The guy is pure ****, it was his tactics that saw Fabregas move to Barcelona for a relatively low fee. If he wanted Mesut out, he would be out, there is no doubt in my mind.

Why

Always Me ?
It’s a bit like the Bale situation at Real Madrid. We don’t want him but he wants 350k. The only difference is Bale wants to play football. Özil does not. If he goes to turkey he will have to play every week. So it won’t happen

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
This Turkish journalist seems pretty adamant that he’s not going anywhere and definitely not to fenerbache because of their financial situation.

It looks like he occasionally writes for the guardian and he has an exclusive interview with Özil’s agent (pinned tweet) so he probably has some inside info about the situation.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
This Turkish journalist seems pretty adamant that he’s not going anywhere and definitely not to fenerbache because of their financial situation.

It looks like he occasionally writes for the guardian and he has an exclusive interview with Özil’s agent (pinned tweet) so he probably has some inside info about the situation.
Sad days. Rich mans jenkinsson

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Loan, with no option to buy and only pay off the wages? Yeah right! Poor journalism at its best/worst.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If they had the same prestige and status as Arsenal also, then yeah. Otherwise, no.

So you’re basically saying if Arsenal had a twin, he’ll join them for the same money.
A Turkish twin a few miles from his house, yes. Of course he’d take that. He’s done with ‘prestige’ :lol:. He’d play for FC Turkish Plumbers of the Donor Meat league 2 in Crouch End if they gave him 350k a week

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
It's not gonna happen guys !

At least Özil might recreate some of his former qualities, if we add the right players.

He suffered a lot as he had a hard time bringing his strengths into play due to our lack of connection between midfield and attack. With 2 proper wingers like Zaha/Malcom or Zaha/Reiss, hopefully that'll work out better again.

He is still useful to inject creativity and magic, just highly in doubt for games against big teams.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People really need to move on. Some people are trying to come up with some way a team could afford Özil like that's the only factor.

He has agency, he wants to play here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom