• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: One Mo Year

Kav

Established Member
Not sure why people are having a go at Mo. it’s like they can’t make up their mind if they love him or hate him. Half the time they want him gone and make jokes about him. The other half of the time he’s indispensable to the team.

Make up your minds and stick to a position. Fickle fans.

Gunner-Union

No would be ok if he only had to come in for 5-6 games a season but with Partey a injury record we need a dm who is first choice to come in

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Not sure why people are having a go at Mo. it’s like they can’t make up their mind if they love him or hate him. Half the time they want him gone and make jokes about him. The other half of the time he’s indispensable to the team.

Make up your minds and stick to a position. Fickle fans.

Nah I already decided to solidly overrate El Xavi, so you won't find me flip flopping. He's basically Xavi with dreadlocks at this point.

Reactions: Kav

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The only hope if it's knee it has nothing to do with ligaments that will be positive.

There no way imo someone can finish the game and run if his knee is damaged.

bakaboo

Losing both of your 6's is never a blessing in disguise. Much less at the end of your window, because if there were any possible transfer plans for a midfielder they're probably dusted thanks to this.

Everybody knows we need a midfielder now and we're forced to go out of our way for them. If they're half-competent they're going to rinse us. Strategies have to be changed as well. Not a good place to be in at all.

Think of the bright side..it will force Edu to get a midfielder instead of a winger. And although we might need to pay much more for it, it can atleast solved what I believed is the main problem of current setup (lack of quality cover for Partey)

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The only hope if it's knee it has nothing to do with ligaments that will be positive.

There no way imo someone can finish the game and run if his knee is damaged.

You can. If its not a rupture, you can probably play on for about 45 minutes. However, no surgery will be needed.

You can still run even with rupture.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Think of the bright side..it will force Edu to get a midfielder instead of a winger. And although we might need to pay much more for it, it can atleast solved what I believed is the main problem of current setup (lack of quality cover for Partey)
It won't do either of those things though:

A: It will force an additional player is wishful thinking. More likely it will just change transfer plans from one to the other.

As my boy @Nacho put it:

If window closes and they only add a winger (or nobody) you won't be saying this.

B: It will impact the quality of anyone we'll get in, because now we're playing catch-up again and if we get anyone again the selling club can fleece us for all its worth because we have a weak negotiation stance.

There's a myriad of other things. But, no there's no upside in this situation except for some people thinking they'll get new shiny thing because of it. We'll see how its handled anyway, I'm actually a lot more positive about the club handling the problem as I was when I wrote this.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
When I think of Momo I think of loyalty, dedication, humble mind, small ego and beautiful mediocrity topped with some outstanding performances. If he got sold tomoz I would salute him

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
This has the makings of the kind of season we had when Tony Adams went to prison and when Pires done his ACL when he was in god mode, except it’s Elneny.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So it's hamstring confirmed by Arsenal. Unless it's torn hamstring it shouldn't keep him our for a month

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This has the makings of the kind of season we had when Tony Adams went to prison and when Pires done his ACL when he was in god mode, except it’s Elneny.

I like this, means we are definitely winning the league then!

Only real question is who will coach the youth teams, as Wilshere will definitely be the one to end up in jail over an alcohol related matter.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz

Only real question is who will coach the youth teams, as Wilshere will definitely be the one to end up in jail over an alcohol related matter.
The nose beers hit different on a brisk Tuesday morning in Stoke

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

Have you seen that clip of him in a huddle with the yutes? It’s weird, but he looks a natural. Just glad he’s got a job tbh.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Have you seen that clip of him in a huddle with the yutes? It’s weird, but he looks a natural. Just glad he’s got a job tbh.

Such a shame how mocked he gets, tbh...was as good, if not better than any young English player now in my opinion...wasn't that far from Cesc level, when he broke into the team.

Really hope it works out for him.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom