• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Stepped up to take a pen when our own captain wouldn't, he missed but he has my respect for having more than just house keys in his shorts!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Ran a lot to little effect but what a chicken. A pass forward is the easiest option but why not go sideways eh Mo?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Its not an English expression, thought it was a bit odd, but then its Mustafi :lol:

There's "neither fish nor fowl" which is sort of an English equivalent I guess, but Mustafi wouldn't know that. I checked and it's a common expression in Slavic languages and also Italian apparently, but no mention of German. I wonder where he got it from.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
we dont like elneny because he cant create and we dont like Özil because he cant defend. We are the Arsenal bum squad. :lol:

just kidding. we love em both.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
There's "neither fish nor fowl" which is sort of an English equivalent I guess, but Mustafi wouldn't know that. I checked and it's a common expression in Slavic languages and also Italian apparently, but no mention of German. I wonder where he got it from.

Pretty sure Mustafi is of Albanian descent, so probably from there.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Midfield signings
Midfield signing
Midfield signin
Midfield signi
Midfield sign
Midfield sig
Midfield si
Midfield s
Midfield
Midfiel
Midfie
Midfi
Midf
Mid
Mi
M
Mo
Mo E
Mo El
Mo Eln
Mo Elne
Mo Elnen
Mo Elneny

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
3d5.gif

Kav

Established Member
No wonder we are suffering with some of the sad examples of fans we have. Instead of supporting our players some of you are quick to slag them off. Yes we know he’s not the best midfielder around but give the guy a break. He tried and doesn’t make anywhere the amount of mistakes others do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom