• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop Tart

Established Member
He was alright the first half but 2nd was poor. He will never be good enough but that does not stop you from getting a contract at this club

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Elneny extension on the cards, as per my source
@American_Gooner I have thought of a great punishment for ITK's who are wrong in the Elneny thread. It's against the Gevena Conventions on cruel and unusual punishments, however

Force them to watch 24 hour loops of Elneny passing the ball sideways. Every Arsenal game they will only get to see Elneny playing. Nothing else.

Reactions: A_G

TinFish

Man, I love Elneny.

You can just see he's so grateful for the opportunity to play at Arsenal.
We really are Charity or Pity FC.

The amount of posters saying he's a 'good backup player' or that he's a 'nice fella/grateful' (Carl Jenkinson style) to justify him staying at the club, sucking wages and limiting opportunities for other youngsters is disgusting.

Feck off the lot of you. It's people like you that accept mediocrity - the reason Arsenal have been slipping down in the table, quality declining, stylish football gone etc etc. is because of idiot fans who put blind faith in players like this.

Dross like Elneny - a nothing player that has done nothing here since 2016 and even failed to do anything at Besiktas (1 goal 4 assists in 36 appearances) one of the worst leagues in Europe are now accepted at Arsenal.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

El Neny probably isn't good enough for us, I like El Neny personally but it's probably best for him to move on from us unfortunately. I like him but we can't give him a good full chance for our CDM position.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
El Neny probably isn't good enough for us, I like El Neny personally but it's probably best for him to move on from us unfortunately. I like him but we can't give him a good full chance for our CDM position.

Ironically, Mo would be great in a Ferguson or Mourinho side. A modern day Ji Sung Park or Jon Obi Mikel. Slot him into a team with players better than him and he'll do a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom