• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TinFish

We really are Charity or Pity FC.

The amount of posters saying he's a 'good backup player' or that he's a 'nice fella/grateful' (Carl Jenkinson style) to justify him staying at the club, sucking wages and limiting opportunities for other youngsters is disgusting.

Feck off the lot of you. It's people like you that accept mediocrity - the reason Arsenal have been slipping down in the table, quality declining, stylish football gone etc etc. is because of ***** fans who put blind faith in players like this.

Dross like Elneny - a nothing player that has done nothing here since 2016 and even failed to do anything at Besiktas (1 goal 4 assists in 36 appearances) one of the worst leagues in Europe are now accepted at Arsenal.

I'll quote my earlier post again as it seems there are too many fans now happy to accept dross that wouldn't even be starting for Brighton FC ffs.

This guy will kill the development of our club and no one is saying a word about it

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Posting propaganda already. When I keep bringing up Elneny staying while we sell Willock this is why, it's so so obvious he's gonna play a pivotal part next season. We're not signing 3 CM's ffs, do the maths Elneny's gonna basically be immediate backup and if Lokonga doesn't hit the ground running he'll be getting a lot of game time. Don't say I didn't warn you. Celebrate Xhaka leaving tho.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
😭
3 year extension is on the table. Hope he takes it

Last edited:

TinFish

Posting propaganda already. When I keep bringing up Elneny staying while we sell Willock this is why, it's so so obvious he's gonna play a pivotal part next season. We're not signing 3 CM's ffs, do the maths Elneny's gonna basically be immediate backup and if Lokonga doesn't hit the ground running he'll be getting a lot of game time. Don't say I didn't warn you. Celebrate Xhaka leaving tho.
Tutankhamun rolling in his sarcophagus :facepalm:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I'll quote my earlier post again as it seems there are too many fans now happy to accept dross that wouldn't even be starting for Brighton FC ffs.

This guy will kill the development of our club and no one is saying a word about it
I hate how Arsenal fans love dross players and turn them into cult heroes, then turn around and complain about how we have too much deadwood in the squad.

We buy too many back up players who eventually provide f all and we struggle to move them on and Arsenal fans will still be there praising the signings saying we needed it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't know why...but every time this thread gets bumped, I always assume it's because Mo has signed a new contract with us :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom