• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Goes back to when we were linked with him all those moons ago... Looked at his Youtube clips and wondered why the fck we were looking at some guy's who's only attribute is to receive the ball and knock off a first time nothing pass. Mind-numbingly tidy, at his very best. Oh, he only cost £5m... Surprised to see Wenger willing to 'kill' one of his youngsters for this ****house.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Said it once, will say it again.

Mo Elneny should side step his way back to Egypt, nothing player.

say yes

forum master baiter
Sir Alex Ferguson:

'Give me Mo Elneny and 10 pieces of wood and I'll draw a smile on your face'

If you gave me Elneny and 10 pieces of wood:
33-F702-FD-EAED-4-C84-BF3-A-038945-F64-B23.jpg

MustOezil

Exactly. A few times there were massive gaps for him to exploit. Gaps Xhaka earns his money for. Yet the ball went sideways instead of forward and our momentum was gone.

What I have noticed is that his passes would often put the receiving player in a tough position. Elnenny passes to your wrong leg or wrong side, where an opponent is ready to press. Maybe it is down to his technical ability or maybe it is his lack of footballing iq. Not sure why this guy wasn't moved on after a year or two.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Useful squad player, but is wasting a place at the same time. Sell him and use the money to get Nkunku. At least he would be an upgrade.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Useful squad player, but is wasting a place at the same time. Sell him and use the money to get Nkunku. At least he would be an upgrade.

Keep reading this a lot but what is so useful about him? He is bang average and I would rather give minutes to Willock or some other young player than him. Absolute **** signing.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He bugs me so much. He seems like he means well but he just isn't fit for this club, he offers too little. Hopefully we move him on, we should look elsewhere for midfield depth.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He bugs me so much. He seems like he means well but he just isn't fit for this club, he offers too little. Hopefully we move him on, we should look elsewhere for midfield depth.
He is not player for top 6 club or even in PL another signing that wenger shouldn't make

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Nice guy but he overs nothing on the pitch. Haven't heard the Emirates crowd react like that in a while to a player every time he passed the ball backwards or sideways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom