Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Trilly, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

To quote the great Tyson Fury, ‘There isn’t a gooner born from his mothers **** who dislikes Vieira’. Well it was nearly that anyway. :lol:

2. iamdaguy

iamdaguy Well-Known Member

I heard from some Egyptian co-workers that Al Ahli is looking to sign M Elneny. Let's hope we shift him immediately.

Mrs Bergkamp likes this.
  3. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

My cousin despises Paddy. He's the reason I'm a gooner too.. I like Paddy btw,

4. Camron

Camron Well-Known Member

Great game. Showed some brave football and was positive going forward.

Still convinced we need to split ways, but he'll do bits playing a few league positions lower or in a top 10 challenging team in a different country.

yybecause, Slartibartfast and drippin like this.
  5. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Well-Known Member

Nice guy and a tryer but goodbye next month.

yybecause likes this.
  6. DasBootist

DasBootist Well-Known Member

Gonna miss u fam

yybecause likes this.
  7. GDeep™

GDeep™ Unbannable

Must be sold. Hope a bid is accepted and El Neny is made clear that his playing time will be very restricted if he wants to stay on.

Good guy though, tries his best and all that so good luck to the guy.

Mo Britain, Aevi, Camron and 2 others like this.
  8. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

Hope Arsenal twitter account posts a farewell video of him drawing a smile on every single one of his mates' faces with a sharpie.

9. Jury

Your cousins a gooner who hates Vieira? Why would any Arsenal fan hate Vieira? Paddy is probably the only Arsenal player that I’d lose my composure and try to actually mount him if I saw him.

celestis, Artisan, DasBootist and 3 others like this.
  10. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

I hope this was his last game time to get rid all of our unwanted players hopefully bordoux are serious enough to make 5-10M bid

11. nick gould

nick gould Well-Known Member

Good game. 3 key passes. Some through passed as well. I liked the way he dropped between the central defenders to collect the ball like Basquet.

12. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast CIES Loyalist

If this was the last game Elneny plays in an Arsenal shirt, it was a great way to go out. He was very good today. I think he could do very well in Spain or Italy. Guy has served Arsenal well and loves the club. I'll remember him fondly if he's sold.

yybecause and blaze_of_glory like this.
  13. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Pizza Boy

Hope I never see this player again.

<<reed>> likes this.
  14. GDeep™

GDeep™ Unbannable

Our greatest modern player.

Artisan likes this.
  15. Wrighty4eva

Wrighty4eva Well-Known Member

Our fans are to sentimental, just because he smiles and trys nothing but the bare minimum. Way below the standard for an Arsenal player can't wait for him to relinquish the #4 shirt absolute waste of a squad place.

16. Maybe

Maybe Well-Known Member

Selling this guy and bringing Bielik back would be a great business.

Aevi, Ashybashy86 and DasBootist like this.
  17. DasBootist

DasBootist Well-Known Member

Henry

18. Jury

On the surface, it's Henry and Bergkamp, but deep down Vieira is the one for me. It was when I saw his name on the sheet that I felt we were equipped to beat anyone.

19. Wrighty4eva

Wrighty4eva Well-Known Member

I agree Viera completely revolutionized the way we played, I remember how we played before him and it wasn't a pretty sight, he was a force of nature, first game he came on as a sub he was immense, nobody had even really heard of him either, except he was a french prospect plucked from obscurity in the Italian league recovering from injury.

20. Jury

I remember that first game as sub. Every gooner I know was going nuts about him after 5 minutes, and it never stopped. Wouldn't swap him for any player that ever kicked a ball.