• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I'm not worried about Chelsea.

It's imperative we get Caicedo, we'll out bid them and offer better terms.

This isn't like Mudryk where we had a limit and back up options.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

That Luis Suarez deal would have happened if Liverpool stuck to the clause that was in his contract and John Henry wasn’t a imbecile. They took things personal and even Steven Gerrard tried his best in convincing him to stay:

Completely different situation to a man that’s on 3k a week.

Then when they signed Firmino they included a clause that every club could potentially activate bar Arsenal. :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm not worried about Chelsea.

It's imperative we get Caicedo, we'll out bid them and offer better terms.

This isn't like Mudryk where we had a limit and back up options.

The fact that Chelsea only bid 55 million indicates they'll not be going anywhere close to the 75 million asking price in any case, even they just can't go around signing every single player for massive fees and on massive wages, there's still somewhat of a limit.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Unprofessional. Will Do the same if he wants to join Real/Barca one day.

Dont want him.

Tend to agree, wasn’t keen on his statement but it’s likely come from his agents. That being said, he may never ever get another opportunity like this, he’s on 3k a week and his signing bonus could probably buy his whole family houses in London.

Sometimes you have to do what’s necessary to get the bag when it’s there for you.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What are your thoughts on this signing?
Not watching any kind of compilation until this is pretty much in the bag.

But I watched him once and noticed him (in a good way), he seems highly rated and his stats compare well with Partey and Rice.

Only 21 as well. I have no reason to be against it.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Unprofessional. Will Do the same if he wants to join Real/Barca one day.

Dont want him.
Bro I just realized. We are the new Real/Barca. Its becoming a privilege to be part of Mikel’s Wonderland. Every player we come for is shook and wants in. Mudryk is stil depressed he ended up at the wrong London club even though he’s paid obscene amounts of money and got to leave a country at war.

We have big D energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom